[NDS] Cake Mania 2 (U) cheats

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Rhyno86, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Rhyno86
    OP

Rhyno86 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 10, 2008
    United States
    [​IMG]
    I have tried looking everywhere I can think of and haven't found anything yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. Curley5959

Curley5959 CCC Member!

Feb 2, 2008
    Australia
    you might have to wait for someone to make them or just go and request them on kodewerx..

3. Raestloz

Raestloz GBATemp's Lone Wolf

Feb 7, 2008
    Indonesia
    The World of Illusion
    What for anyway? Cake Manias is not that hard...

Or, is this one hard enough?

4. Rhyno86
    OP

Rhyno86 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 10, 2008
    United States
    I know it's not that hard [​IMG] , in fact it is extremely easy, but very time consuming. I just want to get to the end so I can be done with this game and move on. I have a ton of games I am currenty playing, but I feel like my time is spread too thin that way. I want to get the number of concurrent games down so I can concentrate on the bigger games I haven't had a chance to really put any time into.

5. hankchill

hankchill I Pwn n00bs.

Nov 5, 2005
    Canada
    Outer Space
    The answer is simple: Stop playing it, and get to something better. If you have some games that are getting in the way of you playing the bigger games, then get them outta there. Case closed [​IMG]

6. Rhyno86
    OP

Rhyno86 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 10, 2008
    United States
    I could do that, but I hate leaving a job undone, even if it is just a stupid video game.
    I don't even look at it as if it is cheating, either. I have played the game pure as the devs intended, I have advanced to the level where the game no longer poses a challenge to me, and now it is just a tedious path to a simple closure.
    Maybe there's a touch of OCD in me? Who knows? It works for monk!