[NDS] Cake Mania 2 (U) cheats

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Rhyno86, Jul 10, 2008.

Jul 10, 2008

[NDS] Cake Mania 2 (U) cheats by Rhyno86 at 5:00 AM (1,116 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Rhyno86
    OP

Newcomer Rhyno86 Newbie

United States
    [​IMG]
    I have tried looking everywhere I can think of and haven't found anything yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. Curley5959

Member Curley5959 CCC Member!

Australia
    you might have to wait for someone to make them or just go and request them on kodewerx..

3. Raestloz

Member Raestloz GBATemp's Lone Wolf

Indonesia
    What for anyway? Cake Manias is not that hard...

Or, is this one hard enough?

4. Rhyno86
    OP

Newcomer Rhyno86 Newbie

United States
    I know it's not that hard [​IMG] , in fact it is extremely easy, but very time consuming. I just want to get to the end so I can be done with this game and move on. I have a ton of games I am currenty playing, but I feel like my time is spread too thin that way. I want to get the number of concurrent games down so I can concentrate on the bigger games I haven't had a chance to really put any time into.

5. hankchill

Member hankchill I Pwn n00bs.

Canada
    The answer is simple: Stop playing it, and get to something better. If you have some games that are getting in the way of you playing the bigger games, then get them outta there. Case closed [​IMG]

6. Rhyno86
    OP

Newcomer Rhyno86 Newbie

United States
    I could do that, but I hate leaving a job undone, even if it is just a stupid video game.
    I don't even look at it as if it is cheating, either. I have played the game pure as the devs intended, I have advanced to the level where the game no longer poses a challenge to me, and now it is just a tedious path to a simple closure.
    Maybe there's a touch of OCD in me? Who knows? It works for monk!