Misc NDS Browser Help

bclowe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so I have an R4DS, and i just purchased an EZFlash 3-in-1. Ive got the patched browser, and I've been using GBA EXPloader .51 for GBA roms. When I load up the browser it works fine, and it connects to my internet connection, but after 10 seconds of waiting, it says it can't connect to the server for what ever website I try or the search bar.

If anyone could help, that would be great.

sk3tch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you able to use your Wi-Fi connection successfully while using other programs (i.e. multi-player in a game, etc.)?

If it is successfully connecting (which is what it sounds like from your description) but not finding the server, then it may be a DNS issue. Go into your Wi-Fi settings and verify everything. Is it set to automatically get an IP address, etc. via DHCP?

bclowe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah i play games like mario kart and pokemon online, and they work fine. i erased all my online option and re entered my information but it still isn't working.

is there a newer patch for the browser? like for the new 3-in-1's?

sk3tch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, there are some tricks you need to do. Try Googling...there are a lot of related threads out there. Check Rudolph's site, too...he has released new versions.

bclowe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sk3tch said:
Yeah, there are some tricks you need to do. Try Googling...there are a lot of related threads out there. Check Rudolph's site, too...he has released new versions.

new versions of a browser patch, or new versions of gba exploader?

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
chishm wrote a .nds app that boots the ram in your slot2 and then the browser.

"Opera RAM doesn't patch the game like Nitro Hax. Instead it unlocks the SLOT-2 RAM pak, writes the data expected by Opera DS, then launches Opera from the DS card. Like Nitro Hax and the above posted launcher, it requires you to reinsert the DS card to boot it correctly. Also note that this should only work on the official Opera DS card, not on ROMs. "

http://chishm.drunkencoders.com/NDS_Projects/OperaRAM.zip

-aw

bclowe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks guys, but i resolved the problem. with the new version of gba exploader (.51) you don't use a patched rom, you use the original, so it's working great now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte