NBA Hang-Time on SNES9xGx

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by sonknuck23, Jun 20, 2010.

Jun 20, 2010

NBA Hang-Time on SNES9xGx by sonknuck23 at 2:44 PM (1,180 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. sonknuck23
    OP

Member sonknuck23 Mighty Switch Force >

Canada
    Wasn`t sure of an appropriate place to list this, but. . it doesn`t work. It hangs at the trademark screen.

2. gensickles

Newcomer gensickles Newbie

United States
    Yes Son! I've been attempting to get hangtime to work in snes9x gx for weeks now. It's the only reason I got the emulator in the first place. For one brief and shining moment I got it to work for about two days. Then after an inadvertant update to the newest version it started freezing again. Noooo!!! I can't figure out what magic I performed for those two days. I can only come up with a) I had my file directories messed up (roms, save, and cheat folders as apps/snes9xgx/rom...etc. corrected to root directory), but I fixed those during those wondrous few days, b) I installed Hermes v5 for ios 202 in order to load from DVD. I can't figure out if there was anything else I did.

Anybody out there got an idea? I can get it to work on my computer, but not my wii. Me and my old college roommates are geared up to rock some 4 man hangtime. Help some old men re-live their glory days and you'll be our hero....

3. luminalace

Member luminalace GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    I've got it to go as far as selecting a character on the NTSC version but then it freezes! I messed around with video modes but no go sorry!

The PAL version doesnt get you off the trademark screen!

Just play the Megadrive or Genesis version!

4. Sick Wario

Member Sick Wario Club Nintendo

United Arab Emirates
    non-working for a long time

stick with NBA JAM TE for now

5. luminalace

Member luminalace GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    Yeah personally I liked NBA Jam Tournament Edition more!