Gaming Navel rock or faraway on Leaf green?

Edboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've got leaf green on gba (not on a rom) & I wanted to know if you could get to faraway Island or Navel rock on it, if so how?
unsure.gif

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
ok i know this

1) you can get to navel rock
2) its impossible to get to far-away island

Navel Rock is possible and so is birth island

but you need the event codes

for gameshark and code breakers
look for the code... its the only way without doing the other way which is a wonder card, which is now impossible as the events have stopped.. hope this helps

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Faraway Island is only in Emerald. Naval Rock can be gotten to by using gameshark/action replay or by having the legit ticket, but the 2nd option is only possible now by mixing records, and I don't know if you can do that in Leaf Green...

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
triassic911 said:
Faraway Island is only in Emerald. Naval Rock can be gotten to by using gameshark/action replay or by having the legit ticket, but the 2nd option is only possible now by mixing records, and I don't know if you can do that in Leaf Green...
With this homebrew, you can dump your .sav file and put it back on the gba cartridge.
I tried it, and it works. This way you can edit your .sav on your pc with an emulator and some action replay, gameshark or codebreaker cheats. You can find
gba codebreaker codes here, but you'll have to register. Google will also help you to find the codes!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: