Julie_Pilgrim

Secretly three raccoons in a trench coat
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States
I don't like them either, actually; they're just not as soft as actual cakes - or Krispy Kreme donuts. Cupcakes are, in my experience, more coarse and tasteless.
You people are the same ones that made fun of me when i said milk goes before cereal

Reactions: slaphappygamer

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
I’m an absolute sugar junkie so you’d think I’d love cupcakes cuz frosting, cakes cuz sweet, or donuts cuz fried sugar, but they’re all awful, to me. Like, I can eat an entire toblerone but one bite of donut makes me feel nauseous.

Reactions: RichardTheKing

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m an absolute sugar junkie so you’d think I’d love cupcakes cuz frosting, cakes cuz sweet, or donuts cuz fried sugar, but they’re all awful, to me. Like, I can eat an entire toblerone but one bite of donut makes me feel nauseous.
Are one of those people that will eat only fondant? You are cool, but that’s nasty.

Reactions: RichardTheKing

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
fluffer-nutter with poundcake for bread and chocolate soup
the ultimate cold winter heart-attack
Sounds right up my alley! I'm bound to get a heart attack before I reach 30, from how much sugar and carbs I unknowingly (or uncaringly) digest, and from likely blood clots from lack of exercise, so that sounds like something I have to try!

Louse

go play rez
Trophies
Website
www.h.com
XP
Country
United States
Sounds right up my alley! I'm bound to get a heart attack before I reach 30, from how much sugar and carbs I unknowingly (or uncaringly) digest, and from likely blood clots from lack of exercise, so that sounds like something I have to try!
0xFand all related parties are not to be held responsible for any and all actions performed by the user of our product. Any person or persons unwilling to consume with discretion and responsibility will not hold any parties liable for their misuse.

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
0xFand all related parties are not to be held responsible for any and all actions performed by the user of our product. Any person or persons unwilling to consume with discretion and responsibility will not hold any parties liable for their misuse.
"Misuse"? How's getting a heart attack from eating something so ridiculously sweet "misuse"? Also, I can't hold any "parties" responsible - not even my own party? Yay guilt-free suicide-eating!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: