kosheh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That's a good point, Noitora - but even if it's unhackable, it'd be nice to have something available to serve as a walkthrough at least.
tongue.gif

Also,
Takara TOMY's proved with all their Naruto franchise games (Saikyou Ninja Daikesshu, Gekitou Ninja Taisen, even the RPG games) that they really rush them and so don't spend much time coming up with new decryption - sometimes just using the default file format given to them from Nintendo's devkits. If, as seen in the Shinobi Retsuden coding, they base the game off the previous one in the franchise [Shinobi Retsuden II was actually built off SR1 US release; in fact half the files stayed intact...and in fact, the same can be seen (and is more obvious) in Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX3, using both CON Revolution 2 and EX2 coding...AND leftovers of EX1 graphics and characters. Most of the character files remain unchanged since their character debuts] what are the odds of Shinobi Retsuden III being recoded from the ground up? Really >_>;

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
kosheh said:
That's a good point, Noitora - but even if it's unhackable, it'd be nice to have something available to serve as a walkthrough at least.
tongue.gif

Also,
Takara TOMY's proved with all their Naruto franchise games (Saikyou Ninja Daikesshu, Gekitou Ninja Taisen, even the RPG games) that they really rush them and so don't spend much time coming up with new decryption - sometimes just using the default file format given to them from Nintendo's devkits. If, as seen in the Shinobi Retsuden coding, they base the game off the previous one in the franchise [Shinobi Retsuden II was actually built off SR1 US release; in fact half the files stayed intact...and in fact, the same can be seen (and is more obvious) in Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX3, using both CON Revolution 2 and EX2 coding...AND leftovers of EX1 graphics and characters. Most of the character files remain unchanged since their character debuts] what are the odds of Shinobi Retsuden III being recoded from the ground up? Really >_>;
Well, even if they may be rushing the game they might want to compress their files due to storage issues or whatever...You never know
tongue.gif

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Nice work Kosheh also if you feel like taking time off you can easily hack Shinobi Retsuden 1/Ninja Destiny by replacing character models it's awesome when it happens all you gotta do is rename the char files to the other character file you wanna replace pack it, run it and then you get a 1st Hokage taking Naruto's place also how did you learn how to translate/hack so well anyway hope you continue what your doing.

Gokujr1000

DarthNemesis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kosheh said:
DarthNemesis - if you're reading this you seem to have a good handle with that Japanese language eh.
There's three new items in Shinobi Retsuden III and it'd be nice to start early, by any chance, can you tell me what the top kanji means?
newitems.png

I know what they are and their purpose in the show, and the bottom right corner denotes their strength (lo, med, hi) but the top left should say what their effect is. Got any idea? >_>
??? - Explosive Tags

kosheh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
....oh

._.;

Thanks, DarthNemesis. Now I feel kind of silly for doubting the image, lol

I can't imagine how these would work ingame, though. They'd make subtitution jutsu...pretty powerful

juntok_abot

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
as i'm a fan of naruto series
happy that you translated one of the JP version
thanks for your effort, i'm really apreciated it

gettogaara

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its great that you translated the game. I have this game and beat it a while ago. Just curious here but what r the chances of you translating story mode?

kosheh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Zero lol

Ninja Destiny II was announced for a Q4 release in the States. And thus concludes my work on this translation. Support TOMY, buy the game.

don't worry though I still have Shinobi Retsuden III to do
but I can't work on that until it's been dumped (because if I was all SUPPORT TOMY BUY THE GAME and tried to edit the content on the cart...well, I might as well just dump it lol)

oh
the bump

sorry about that just figured I'd officially announce that instead of just letting it rot into forgottenness

serving

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
um i think that naruto ninja destiny 2 q4 us realse date is for the european version of naruto ninja destiny 2

gettogaara

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
looks like a good patch I'm gonna try it out now. Just wondering but how much r u planning on translating in retsuden 3?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: