OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
image_thumb330.png

Namco Bandai started their Naruto announcements by officially unveiling Naruto Shippuden: Kizuna Drive, a four player co-op game for PSP where characters are divided into roles. For example, Naruto is an attacker, Sakura/Ino specialize in recovery, Shikamaru/Sai play supporting roles, and Kakashi is an all purpose ninja. Squads have to use their abilities as a team to beat missions. Naruto Shippuden: Kizuna Drive is on track for 2010.

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 took the stage afterwards. As we mentioned earlier, the game is being made for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Namco Bandai confirmed the news and Impress Watch reports Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 is due in Japan this fall.

Since Namco Bandai released Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm in North America a few months before Japan, we’re betting on a domestic release around the same time.
Source.

Text that isn't in bold is regarding the PSP game.
Before all the haters and flamers come in, whether you like Naruto or not, the Ultimate Ninja series is really good and offers a variety of mini games, missions, and story arcs, unlike most Naruto games, you don't actually have to be a fan to like this one.

soulfire

gear... secando
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
ow this will the game i will be waiting for

i hoped so long that it will come to the xbox

now disgaea to xbox and then i am the happiest man on earth XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1