United States
chacrashtopicbanner.png

Naruto Shippuden: Full Throttle Ninjutsu! Cha-CRASH
Patch v0.3

http://www.multiupload.com/716IZI8AWZ

What's in
------------
All character names on "VS" screen and character select translated
All jutsu names including Wii-connection exclusive translated, both in menus and in battle [AND NOW, ALL ABILITIES IN OUGI SELECT, TOO]
Very few things translated in battle
Main Menu translated (top screen mode descriptions and your selection on the bottom screen)
Some menu headers (top left)

By next release I want to translate....
----------------------------------------
Difficulty levels
Submenu names, descriptions
(HOPEFULLY) descriptions of jutsu in menus (Gotta find these first)
(HOPEFULLY) at least one character's full set of win quotes (Found these already..but it's tough)
Stage names (Yeah, I forgot about to do these last patch even though I said I would, lol)

For some reason or another I can't translate....
---------------------------------------------------------
CHA-CRASH on the battle screen. I've replaced the image ingame, but it won't show up ingame for some reason. wtf?
xDelta UI included ingame. I'll probably include a better, foolproof means of patching once I remember how.
Don't complain if the spoiler tag, the patching doesn't work or something. I'll probably have a method for Mac users in the next released.

game is actually a lot easier to hack than i first thought, lol

I want to maintain the Naruto "air" when translating the game and not halfass the typeface and have it be accurate to the Japanese font design, which is why I'm not rushing through this.

mainmenus.png
vssettings.png
ougiselect.png
charselect.png

At the time I took the screen of "Ougi Select", I translated all the little choice buttons at the bottom...so they're from various points of completion.

There are also no in-battle screenshots at this time - I've only done menus so far because that's all I've found at the time

In-game, I'm going to name the super-move mechanic the "Chakrush" - because that's what...Cha-crash literally sounds like. I'm just Westernizing it lol

It's also the game's internal name.

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I see "Sasuke Uchiha", "Mission" and "3 Hits!", it seems you put a new layer over the 1st, why don't you erase/cover them with the surrounding colour first, and then put the new layer after? You're good with image editting, it shouldn't be a problem for you
smile.gif

kosheh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ShinRyouma said:
I see "Mission" and "3 Hits!", it seems you put a new layer over the 1st, why don't you erase/cover them with the surrounding colour first, and then put the new layer after?
...i
was
lazy

nah, i'm just not putting a lot of effort into editing the picture itself at this phase

you are aware none of us even own the game yet. i'm just trying to get the text to resemble the Japanese text. If I'm able to edit the background...well yeah that's good x)

patz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thailand
I really hope you do the Action/RPG one instead. This game is coming out in English eventually. The Action/RPG one hasn't been announced for localization.

MadaraPeinKyuuby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
well if it has pein(yahiko) i'm pleased
and i see the stages are some eyecandy
the thing is that is gonna have similar system to that of jump ultimate stars
becuse jump ultimate stars was really fun to play and entartaining too
i think this is better than those naruto saikyou ninja daikeshuu games
gbasp.gif
gbasp.gif
gbasp.gif

java script:add_smilie(":yaysp:","smid_")

MadaraPeinKyuuby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Kosheh I wish you good luck translating this one
you're awesome at image editing
yay finally a naruto ds game worth to play
yay.gif
java script:add_smilie(":yay:","smid_")
sorry for double posting

kosheh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yep. Got ahold of the game now. However I'm at my girlfriend's house and Tahaxan doesn't exist for Mac, so I literally have NO WAY of viewing the ingame filestructure at the mo. Except...holy cow, the menus in this game are beautiful. I'm already excited.

HAHAHA THE CHARACTER SELECT IS SO TINY

However, already looking through the menus I can see that this might ...be a little bit of a heavy project. ;;

I might need an extra hand on board just to figure out half the names of the character's abilities lol
EDIT: Those are actually stat modifiers you can have in exchange for actual jutsu, whoops

btw, this game has Wii connectivity with Naruto Shippuden Ryujinki for the Wii. lol wtf for?

BTW, playing through it now. Third option down is Arcade Mode. Each character has their own endings...which is nice. :J
And IIRC you unlock characters parallel to their significance in the characters' stories.
I just unlocked Jiraiya by playing through Arcade with Naruto

kosheh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oops, double posting pardon me ;_;
MadaraPeinKyuuby said:
well if it has pein(yahiko) i'm pleased
and i see the stages are some eyecandy
the thing is that is gonna have similar system to that of jump ultimate stars
becuse jump ultimate stars was really fun to play and entartaining too
i think this is better than those naruto saikyou ninja daikeshuu games
gbasp.gif
gbasp.gif
gbasp.gif

java script:add_smilie(":yaysp:","smid_")
It's got Yahiko Pein. So you'll be very pleased.
And yes, the stages are BEAUTIFUL. And...from about half hour of play, the battle system is simplified and maintains a battle system similar to JUS but instead of element-based character triangle, there's an ability triangle (guard can be canceled by attack, attack can be canceled by counter i think). But attack wise, I already like it over JUS. :V

Alex221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just finished the game in about an hour on my acekard 2i but i still havnt ublocked any new characters for arcade.... Weird huh?

kosheh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Alex221 said:
I just finished the game in about an hour on my acekard 2i but i still havnt ublocked any new characters for arcade.... Weird huh?
That; and then you go to the Scribe mode (second from bottom)
And then select the first option.
Draw the symbols as you see on the top screen and

and STUFF WILL HAPPEN

like characters

Mana94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fun game! I don't care too much for story mode, but vs mode is AWESOME!

It's just like a smash bros game, 3 cpu fighters, teams, cpu levels, health set, specials and everything!
Yet nintendo still refuses to make a smash bros ds.... This is proof that is VERY possible to have a good smash style fighting game!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They're made with left over pancake/wafle batter, that's been sitting out all day.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    3 hours on a riding lawn mower, my butt is numb and my whole body is still vibrating. Gonna be a long summer. :cry: I just need to buy some goats.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Did you leave your buttplug in?
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi
    +3
  • Flame @ Flame:
    Ancientboi at it again.
    +2
  • Flame @ Flame:
    is it a bird is it a plane... no its Ancientboi banging your ass away !
    +3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Took along time to fit it in?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Snow days $25 on steam may grab it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Measuring sizes with AncientBoi, I see.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: +1