zeppo

change my avatar!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
XD what a moron. doesn't he realize we're in the goddamn DS section?!

path of the ninja is a turn-based rpg game. (hence the "path" part)

PanzerWF

Trophies
Website
zetta.l4rge.com
XP
Country
Canada
Turn based RPG? That's taking Naruto in a different direction (or path *cough*). I guess I'll try it, but I think I will prefer the platforming combat of Clash.

sonic209

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yeah, no joke! Mistakes on the Internet should not be tolerated. String him up by his balls, I say.
rolleyes.gif

On topic: I'm kinda lookin' forward to the game. I'm a huge Naruto fan, but most Naruto games seem to have little effort put into them. That one 3D fighter for the DS looked nice, but played pretty meh, and didn't have any online options. And the last action-DS Naruto game was also meh, but looked like a GBA game. The only decent-looking Naruto game I've seen -- aside from the CoN2 (Cube), which came out a whileback -- is the new action / adventure for the 360. But I'll, of course, still give this one a try. I'm just not getting my hopes up.

Nubia

Trophies
Website
-
XP
Country
Canada

Yeah, no joke! Mistakes on the Internet should not be tolerated. String him up by his balls, I say.
rolleyes.gif

On topic: I'm kinda lookin' forward to the game. I'm a huge Naruto fan, but most Naruto games seem to have little effort put into them. That one 3D fighter for the DS looked nice, but played pretty meh, and didn't have any online options. And the last action-DS Naruto game was also meh, but looked like a GBA game. The only decent-looking Naruto game I've seen -- aside from the CoN2 (Cube), which came out a whileback -- is the new action / adventure for the 360. But I'll, of course, still give this one a try. I'm just not getting my hopes up.

Made by Ubisoft Montreal !! Woot Woot !!

aa22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

rolleyes.gif

have you not seen the ps2 naruto games??

CrEsPo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I don't want to sound like a fanboy here but.... any word on

Local multiplayer, like with friends?
Wifi?
Shikamaru, Hinata playable?

Just to add to that:

Is Kakashi playable? Also what are the game modes? Besides what StingX asked about multiplayer and wifi, is there any single player modes besides the RPG story? For example, is there an arcade type fighting portion like that will be included in the XBOX 360 Naruto game coming soon.

StingX

Hates Technology
Trophies
Website
www.360voice.com
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Is Kakashi playable? Also what are the game modes? Besides what StingX asked about multiplayer and wifi, is there any single player modes besides the RPG story? For example, is there an arcade type fighting portion like that will be included in the XBOX 360 Naruto game coming soon.

I can answer some of that actually

1.kakashi is a helper character, like a temporary character in an rpg that joins your party
2.its just rpg story, this game has been out in japan for at least a year or two
3.No fighting just rpg

sonic209

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:

I can answer some of that actually

1.kakashi is a helper character, like a temporary character in an rpg that joins your party
2.its just rpg story, this game has been out in japan for at least a year or two
3.No fighting just rpg
the games been out in japan for a year or two because naruto is like a hundred episodes ahead in japan and they didnt want to spoil it in the US

CrEsPo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the information. Sad to hear Kakashi is only temporarily playable, but at least it's temporary and not nothing at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up