Naruto Online - Launches July 20th

NARUTO ONLINE_Logo.png

On July 20th, Oasis Games will be publishing NARUTO ONLINE in the Western regions on PC. NARUTO ONLINE is an MMORPG turn-based browser-game that is set entirely in the NARUTO universe. The game is the very first and only Online NARUTO RPG in the world to be officially licensed from BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT.

While the game faithfully follows the story portrayed in the anime series, NARUTO ONLINE is the only game you can continue the tale. Additionally, five brand-new characters that represent the elements of earth, water, fire, wind and lightning will be introduced. Players can choose to become one of these characters and start a new adventure, gaining experience in a variety of different types of quests and gameplay modes.

Features:

Based entirely on the NARUTO Anime Story Line
NARUTO ONLINE currently features 9 arcs of the Naruto storyline for players to go through and explore, featuring all the familiar locations such as the Village Hidden in the Sand and the Valley of the End—the story will continue only in NARUTO ONLINE.

Relive key scenes from the series with the original voice actors in person
Details such as the original voices of the characters and in-game usage of the series’ scenes will make NARUTO fans instantly familiar with game, entering the world they know from the series

Establish your own Ninja Team
Player can recruit their favorite ninjas and fight together with them. All of the ninjas are modelled after characters from the series so as to seamlessly fit in the game world

Combo Fighting System
Match the ninjas in your team, making use of the Naruto Bonds-system which can greatly enhance your team’s fighting abilities and manifest groundbreaking combos

Gameplay Modes
From Single Player mode to Multi-player dungeons, giant Worldboss battles and battlefields, the game features tons of ways of gaining EXP, obtaining new items and equipment while enhancing your characters and their outfit on the way

Ready to play right away
No downloads required, users can create an account in under a minute and start playing right away

NARUTO ONLINE_Battle01.jpg NARUTO ONLINE_Battle02.jpg NARUTO ONLINE_Battle03.jpg NARUTO ONLINE_BattleSetup.jpg
NARUTO ONLINE_Battle04.jpg NARUTO ONLINE_Home.jpg NARUTO ONLINE_Mission3.jpg NARUTO ONLINE_TeamSetup.jpg
The top-selling NARUTO manga written and illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto has sold over 200 million copies in 35 countries, and tells the story of Naruto Uzumaki, a young ninja who aspires to become the Hokage, the ninja leader of his village who is acknowledged as the best and strongest. With multiple successful Naruto movies and novels and over 600 episodes of the popular anime still running on television and streaming services, Naruto ranks among the top anime franchises in history.

NARUTO ONLINE will be available to play for free starting on July 20th.

:arrow:Naruto Online Official Site

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
iirc, 2014 or 15, a similar Naruto web game released by Tencent (in China) . and it is bad...... I mean it..... Real BAD:wacko:

dannyboy941

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I Love Naruto Games too.
OFFTopic: Is a Flash Game more like the last ones that use Adobe Flash Player that uses "Online" feature.
I try already modify some files of this Naruto game you can not use from "Localhost" or your other Domain(They uses some like domain check protection from loading progress of that game and on crossdomain at join).
Mostly Adobe Flash Game Developers knows that As3 or As2 or As1(Any Entcrypters well not help too) has no protections agains crapy Decompiliers i know some where you get almost 99% original as3/as2/as1 code back from decompling.

Last edited by dannyboy941,

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
Wow an action advanture manga become a turn based RPG? Somebody take inspiration from Nintendo, the land when a RPG become a platform with generic toad all look the same and an adventure explored game become a clone of the first super mario bros only with alien and product placement.

Burlsol

Trophies
XP
Country
lol the first "trailer" is from another game
naruto onlinw looks like sh*t
Also reportedly plays like shit. All the flair and flash of browser games... with the convenience and value of a heavily monetized mobile game.

It's basically their attempt to try and cash in on a franchise that is mostly dead in Japan and doesn't have much life left in other regions. The anime is 95% filler, the manga has not been a main feature in Shonen Jump for several years now. Cash grab and not even a good one.

SS4

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Is the gameplay as horrible as Bleach and One Piece Online . . .
Those 2 are just for diehard fan and heavy wallet warriors . . .
Why can't we have good mmos anymore? Seems everything is going the way of brainless mechanics and pay if you want to play more than 5 min or pay unless you wanna be crap tier forever . . .
I blame FB and smartphone for this BS trend :P

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone remembers Bleach blade of fate and Bleach Dark souls for nintendo DS, those were fighting games by sega. If naruto or one piece or even Sonic game was like that i would Absolutly buy it. :)

banzai200

That dude who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Welp, here on Brazil, this piece of absolute crap has been launched for ages now
And hell, there are posters and outdoors all over the city, and some tv ads on major channels
and i still don't get the marketing for a crappy mmo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended