Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 on Soft-modded Wii. How?

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by FAII, May 4, 2010.

1. FAII
    OP

Newcomer FAII Member

Sweden
    Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 is a bit special when you try to play it on a non-Japanese (or at least PAL) Wii. No matter if you load a backup or the original game, it will, at the start menu, Green-Screen you (the light lime green screen where the Wii tells you to try ejecting the game and re-inserting it). With the original, if you eject the game at the start menu and then re-insert it, will work. But with a backup on a Soft-modded wii, the Wii will refuse to read the disc after ejection and re-insertion.

I've tried getting it to work for some time now without success. Does anyone know of a way to successfully boot up NGNT4 on a soft-modded Wii? I've literally owned 3 copies of the game and all 3 have been stolen at various anime conventions so I really don't feel like going out and buying a 4th one.

2. Krestent

Member Krestent What to post?

United States
    Loader? cMIOS?

3. WiiUBricker

Member WiiUBricker Insert Custom Title

Argentina
    Try NeoGamma R9 with WiiGators cMIOS installed or Gamecube Backup Launcher 0.2.

4. Pippin666

Member Pippin666 SSF43DE Master

Canada
    U need to install cMIOS using RVL-mios-v8.wad being in the root of your sd card with Waninkoko's cMIOS installer. I think only GC Backup Launcher 0.2 will work as NeoGamme currently only play retail game dics. Maybe I'm wrong on my last statement tho.

Pip'

5. FAII
    OP

Newcomer FAII Member

Sweden
    So, using cMIOS, I will be able to get the Wii to read backups even after having booted up a game, ejected it and then re-inserting it?