Hacking Naruto GC (US) series on Wii

mustnap

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm wondering here, i burned the Naruto Clash of Ninja 2 on a DVD+R (memorex) and just like the japanese version (like what people said), i managed to get to the fighting screen and then it says error. I thought the problem with naruto games is because of the region lock but what i used was the US version.

Is there any way to play naruto on Wii (with Wiikey)?

I'm a bit disappointed because i bought Wii thinking that i can play Naruto games.. =(

Anyone managed to play backup naruto games on their Wii?? (or the original one)

I have not tried GCOS yet (i do not know how to use it) so if anyone managed to play Naruto, let me know.

wii_ownz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it works as a snap, no problems with all my backups of gc naruto games, both jap and us version. I have a wiikey which I tested yesterday after installing.

try different media, dvd-r works better I think than dvd+r.

wii_ownz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
this was burnt a long time ago, in the days of the gc. using mini ritekg04s.

wiikey, maybe the first batch, it was a 1:1 copy of the original. no gcos.

Kaphis

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
alright I will try this one and confirm later on...

so wiikey + dvd-r ....

edit: what am I talking about...that was the first thing I tried >.>;; it doesn't work for me...this is weird..I got the first batch of wiikeys too...

Can you please test the actual game and not just loading it up? I also have a 1:1 backup copy of GNT4...it does not work..

mustnap

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
here is what i got so far.. I "borrowed" my friend's Verbatim DVD-R, burned using Lite-On burner at the 6x speed. Software is Nero Express 6.6.0.19 bundled. I managed to play one game of Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 and then after the game is over, the game "hangs" and i have to reset the console.

I wonder whether i could improve the result or not.. any suggestions??

EarthBound

a/s/l?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
here is what i got so far.. I "borrowed" my friend's Verbatim DVD-R, burned using Lite-On burner at the 6x speed. Software is Nero Express 6.6.0.19 bundled. I managed to play one game of Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 and then after the game is over, the game "hangs" and i have to reset the console.

I wonder whether i could improve the result or not.. any suggestions??

YEA!!

I fought 2 rounds before it hanged.I wanted to play this game so bad
frown.gif

mustnap

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if only i have the original Naruto Ninja Taisen 4 (my friend has it but he lives a bit far from me) then i could have tested whether the original game works on a modded Wii or not..

if i managed to get the original game, is it possible to make an image file of it? (i read somewhere that i need a modded gamecube to do so)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.