Narrative-adventure title 'Leximan' announced

Leximan_KeyArt.jpg

UK-based indie developer Knights of Borria have announced Leximan, a narrative-adventure set in a modern-fantasy world. A trailer for the game was released that showcases the gameplay elements:

In Leximan, you’re lucky enough to be enrolled in the world’s most exclusive magic school: Academy Elementinia. Unfortunately, this is a world in which magic is a bit embarrassing... Still, you alone have the ability to use Leximancy, a hitherto unimaginable power driven by something as fascinating as it is enchanting: language. Years ago you caused THINGS to happen, and ever since then you've been banished to the school basement with the other failures -- I mean ‘learners’ - but your life as a humble basement-wizard is abruptly interrupted as Academy Elementinia is attacked by someone with a baffling agenda and a huge set of fireballs. Now it’s time to become the outcast that saves the school. Or if you don’t vibe with heroics, at least cause some more THINGS to happen.

Leximan is set to launch on PC via Steam in 2024.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I do like language based magic systems in games, see precious few of them (we are not going to get far before I have to showcase a SNES game most would have only experienced as a ROM hack).

Hopefully we do get Scribblenauts Harry Potter/Earthsea edition.

Vetusomaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Oh wow! Another boring Western "narrative" game! How exciting!

Senran Kagura died so Marvelous will now publish Western trash nobody asked for.

What's the deal with Japanese companies now publishing/producing Western games nobody asks for instead of focusing at their own games and Japanese games? Is this shit part of EGS score system like the "hiring more foreign people instead of local ones" in Capcom of Japan?

Last edited by Vetusomaru,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over