Gaming Nanostray Score Challenges (Original)

incognito54

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey!

I've been playing the original Nanostray, trying to beat all the challenges, but, I can't beat the score challenges (score 500000 points and such)... Any advice? What weapons to use and so on...

Thank you!

Aim@Me

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah I'm still having troubles getting 300,000 on the first challenge lol, I think it has to do with the weapon you are using and not missing a single shot? Perhaps getting all those Wave items and not using your sub weapon too.

incognito54

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I believe I once got through that first challenge without using the secondary weapon, killing all waves with just adding up multi and I still didn't get the score they want, not even close, something like 100k...
I Will try that again later on and post the results here...

incognito54

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I beat the first score challenge! If you're interested here's how I did it:

1 - you must hold the R button at all times so that you don't miss any of the blue tokens that appear when you kill a wave.
2 - you can't use the secondary weapon (B button) because that way you won't be able to add up multiplier to the bonus points you get when you kill a wave.

As for the concrete level strategy, I started with the first weapon until the first large ship appears. In this section I killed every single enemy.
For the second part I used the third weapon, killing almost all enemies leaving behind just a few of those things that have a pulsating green light around them.
When the last large ship appeared I switched again to the first weapon and stuck with it until the boss.
To kill the boss I used the last weapon. In the beginning I stayed at right-end of the screen because the last weapon has auto-target but for some odd reason it only locks-on for the boss's right weapon. Then proceeded to destroy the second pink laser firing cannon and since there were no more blue tokens to collect I used the secondary weapon and bombs at will until the ****** was dead.

It was tough but it was immensely gratifying, this game is hard as hell!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol