Nand_init possible fix

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by stewie2280, Sep 5, 2007.

1. stewie2280
    OP

stewie2280 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 4, 2007
    United States
    Ok after trying with nearly every batch file i think i have found a solution I tried to run firmware updates on Windows Vista but the would never work no matter work but as soon as i tried it on Windows XP it worked the first time i tried if you use Windows Vista and had the nand_init error please post here
    Thx cya

2. quartercast

quartercast GBAtemp Regular

Oct 18, 2006
    Nice fix. I always forget that some people are foolish enough to use Vista, and that Vista manages stuff everything up. [​IMG]

3. wilsey

wilsey Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 13, 2007
    I use Vista with no issues

4. quartercast

quartercast GBAtemp Regular

Oct 18, 2006
    Could it be access privileges?

5. stewie2280
    OP

stewie2280 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 4, 2007
    United States
    Vista is ok overall just it sucks with flashing things to ds, phones etc i mean action replay ds doesnt work with vista either

6. raysion

raysion Banned

Banned
    Oct 15, 2007
    Canada
    b-town
    wow i never knew that i had the same problem. i an using windows vista and i had that same problem. since ur saying that it works perfectly good on windows xp i will try it on my windows xp cpu

7. Porkdish

Porkdish GBAtemp Fan

Jul 6, 2007
    I am hoping the stand alone n-card usb writer will solve the current dodgy universal usb drive behaviour that plagues the n-card on many operating systems.

8. Failtastic

Failtastic Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 26, 2008
    United States
    I tried on my Vista and XP computer, and they both don't recognize the N card..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice