Nand Suggestion...

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by dn_angel000, Apr 29, 2010.

1. dn_angel000
    OP

dn_angel000 Phantom User

Apr 27, 2010
    United States
    I was wondering y not have a topic 4 those who Bricked their Wii(s) (Any/All Regions) and have a Nand Backup Thread?? lol Or is that against the rules?? lol

Cause I just ran a Nand backup a few mins ago w/ about 11 Bad blocks in it so yup!! Just a thought!! lol

2. tj_cool

tj_cool Site dev

Supervisor
    Jan 7, 2009
    Belgium
    This planet
    Has been discussed before, don't think it's gonna happen though
    It's not against the rules, just the Admins don't think it's needed I guess.
    We'll see [​IMG]

Also, no need to post this in G-Online discussions, you can post it in the normal Site suggestions forum [​IMG]

3. dn_angel000
    OP

dn_angel000 Phantom User

Apr 27, 2010
    United States
    Ya my bad!! lol Last night I was on the Internet Channel and didn't notice I could scroll down cause all I could c was the gOnline subforum on my TV!! lol So Thanx 4 moving this!! lol

4. prowler

prowler Sony

Jul 14, 2009
    Zimbabwe
    Ragol
    Just because you got a few bad blocks doesn't mean GBAtemp needs a Wii bricked forum.

Bad blocks don't mean anything IIRC.
    Just post where they are normally posted, which is the Wii Hacking forum (I think, been a long time since I went there [​IMG] )

Oh you mean topic... Err, I think there is already one but it got un-sticked a while back

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice