Homebrew Nand Backup from HomeBrew Launcher?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 7,484
  • Replies 27

leerz

Trophies
Website
leerz25.sitesled.com
XP
Country
I am wondering if he was able to do that too? As for my experience, I DG my Majora Mask N3DS with the risk that I got no nand.bin backup because as far as I understand... Decrypt9 works for FW version 9.2 or below only
yes, quite interesting I know,

nand is arm9, but so IS SD,
with mch2 arm9, and HB gets SD http://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-backup-sysnand-from-10-3-via-hb.408298/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sorry! No, miss-typed there. I actually downgraded THEN backed-up the nand. Basically, I did it with no nand backup available.
oh, I see. :) okay

D

Deleted User

OP
Now it is clear... welcome to 9.2 master race!!!
Thanks mate, this was the second one I've done. My own was on 9,2, then went to 4.2 for ages, now back to 9.2 for autoboot XD

This one was a 10.2 system for a friend of mine. He'll be pretty happy once he picks up a big sd card and can start playing games and homebrew!

diegomelo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sorry! No, miss-typed there. I actually downgraded THEN backed-up the nand. Basically, I did it with no nand backup available.

This nand backup made with HB can only be injected by hardmod?

I was thinking to do the same that you made: downgrade, then backup and, then install a CFW. I'm glad that it worked well for you. I hope it works on my N3DS too :P

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This nand backup made with HB can only be injected by hardmod?

I was thinking to do the same that you made: downgrade, then backup and, then install a CFW. I'm glad that it worked well for you. I hope it works on my N3DS too :P
You're all missing the point of a hard mod. Its the smartest and safest way to downgrade.

If you get a permanent brick you can recover.

If you softbrick and have to update to fix your stuck on 10.4 because you dont have a back up.

If you ever update sysnand, you can recover...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Sigh