zombymario

OP
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I installed bootmii as boot2 and I maked a NAND back-up in case if somethings happens. But that NAND back-up was made a year ago. Between that time, I installed a lot things on my wii. So my questions was, should I need to make a new NAND back-up and yes, can I do that on same way how everyone make a NAND back-up? Or should I delete my back-up first? I hope you can help me.

PS: sorry for mai bad "Engrish"
rolleyes.gif

DarkMatterCore

Finding my light.
Developer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
zombymario said:
I installed bootmii as boot2 and I maked a NAND back-up in case if somethings happens. But that NAND back-up was made a year ago. Between that time, I installed a lot things on my wii. So my questions was, should I need to make a new NAND back-up and yes, can I do that on same way how everyone make a NAND back-up? Or should I delete my back-up first? I hope you can help me.

PS: sorry for mai bad "Engrish"
rolleyes.gif

The existing nand.bin (NAND backup made by BootMii) will be automatically overwritten by BootMii when you create another backup. The process to follow is the same, it hasn't changed a bit.

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Whatever u want to do, if you brick do you want to go back to a year ago or today? or copy the old backup to your pc and make a new so u have both just in case some crazy hack comes out that lets your wii play ps3 games but only if youre on 3.2 or something

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb