Nanashi no Game Famitsu review scores.

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by granville, Jun 25, 2008.

Jun 25, 2008
  1. granville
    OP

Member granville GBAtemp Goat

United States
    This is Square-enix's new survival-horror game on DS where you play a satanic 8-bit game that kills people. The graphics are very realistic and detailed outside the 8-bit game of evil. Famitsu review the game and their verdict is:

8/8/7/7 (30/40)

I don't know what details they said about it, but that's above average/good score. The game is played like Ninja Gaiden DS (tilt the DS to do it book style). Here's a trailer:

That 8-bit game music is catchy......but demonic! Should be pretty good, but I don't really know what its chances of being localized are.

2. .TakaM

Member .TakaM .II

New Zealand
    looks pretty unique.

something tells me this game was a lot of fun to make

3. kevenka

Member kevenka GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I like the music a lot...Sounds like...I don't know like a anime song while they are searching for something

4. granville
    OP

United States
    It sounds like an 8-bit NES RPG! It's really cool and catchy. The concept in this game is really original and the game-within-a-game part sounds really cool. Hope it comes out over here. [​IMG]

5. cosmiccow

Member cosmiccow Original Hippie

Germany
    lol, the last bit where he hums the music [​IMG]
    i'm sure this will also be a lot of fun to play. hope it gets localized. but don't really expect it... for that matter i'm still waiting for Game Center CX as well [​IMG]

6. granville
    OP

United States
    If it doesn't get localized, we'll simply call out the hacking squad! [​IMG]

7. Chrono_Tata

Member Chrono_Tata GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Thailand
    Been looking forward to this game for a while now. I love horror. Since it's made by a big company with a long history of good localisation like Square Enix I think there is a small chance this will be translated sometimes. I keep my fingers crossed.

8. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    Well Famitsu do get a lot wrong when they review stuff, so I'll wait until I've actually played an English version, if we get one.