1. granville

OP granville GBAtemp Goat

United States
    This is Square-enix's new survival-horror game on DS where you play a satanic 8-bit game that kills people. The graphics are very realistic and detailed outside the 8-bit game of evil. Famitsu review the game and their verdict is:

8/8/7/7 (30/40)

I don't know what details they said about it, but that's above average/good score. The game is played like Ninja Gaiden DS (tilt the DS to do it book style). Here's a trailer:

That 8-bit game music is catchy......but demonic! Should be pretty good, but I don't really know what its chances of being localized are.

2. .TakaM

.TakaM .II

New Zealand
    looks pretty unique.

something tells me this game was a lot of fun to make

3. kevenka

kevenka GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I like the music a lot...Sounds like...I don't know like a anime song while they are searching for something

4. granville

United States
    It sounds like an 8-bit NES RPG! It's really cool and catchy. The concept in this game is really original and the game-within-a-game part sounds really cool. Hope it comes out over here. [​IMG]

5. cosmiccow

cosmiccow Original Hippie

Gambia, The
    lol, the last bit where he hums the music [​IMG]
    i'm sure this will also be a lot of fun to play. hope it gets localized. but don't really expect it... for that matter i'm still waiting for Game Center CX as well [​IMG]

6. granville

United States
    If it doesn't get localized, we'll simply call out the hacking squad! [​IMG]

7. Chrono_Tata

Chrono_Tata GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Thailand
    Been looking forward to this game for a while now. I love horror. Since it's made by a big company with a long history of good localisation like Square Enix I think there is a small chance this will be translated sometimes. I keep my fingers crossed.

8. Hadrian

Hadrian Everybofy knows badgers like MASH POTATOES!
    Former Staff

United States
    Well Famitsu do get a lot wrong when they review stuff, so I'll wait until I've actually played an English version, if we get one.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Nanashi, Famitsu, review