Name the weirdest things you have ever eaten

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But a burger involves the harm of animals.
So does most of humanities industrial and energy practices. I see how the morality of the decision to be vegan/vegetarian is justified. I just think it's a little over the top sometimes. I mean, we're animals anyways. So to think we need to break the food chain completely kinda comes off as arrogance saying humanity is above the rest of the animal kingdom.

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So does most of humanities industrial and energy practices. I see how the morality of the decision to be vegan/vegetarian is justified. I just think it's a little over the top sometimes. I mean, we're animals anyways. So to think we need to break the food chain completely kinda comes off as arrogance saying humanity is above the rest of the animal kingdom.
I'm not here to argue what people should or should not do with their diets. Just pointing out the stupidity of the argument that "you like the taste, so tell your morals to get fucked instead of eating the completely viable alternative available".

Reactions: brickmii82

andeers

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Umm... because they don't want to contribute to the killing and mistreatment of animals. Not hard to figure that one out.[/QUOTE]

It isn't that simple, maybe some people have medical reasons to not eat meat but they like the taste and texture!

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Relevant song

That said I really like the occasional salad cream sandwich. I have met some people that do sugar sandwiches on occasion but I never liked those.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Pikachu used jumper cables it was sadism lol