Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
28 movies in 2 days?
wtf.gif
I can't believe I'm this far down before I even see the thread. It's a shame, I love this category.

@The Worst: The rule is simple, and it's been working fine for the last 2 rounds. As soon as you post a movie, PM the previous person to post a movie with your answer. It makes sure someone is around to answer guesses, and it keeps 2 people from posting and guessing back and forth all night. It's completely fair, and it applies to everyone.

The part that wasn't clearly stated, and was generally understood, is that the previous person shouldn't guess, even if they have not received the PM yet. That makes it fair to everyone who does receive a PM right away.

This has happened to everyone in the previous rounds, and no one has had a problem with it until now, because it ensures that everyone has the same opportunity to guess movies.

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its a stupid rule and needs to be made into a suggestion. People losing points because they didnt pm someone even though they were there to answer its total bull shit.

And cats like tanas being a dick needs to stop.

Tanas

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
R4man18, Szyslak has just explained why the PM rule is in play and why it's totally fair and you still think that its stupid, so it's you who is the dick not me, and about me being a dick, I've already apologized to The Worst and shit between us has now been sorted.

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You carried it on when he was joking around. You sir have the dick card.

The PM rule shouldnt stop a user from getting thier fairly earned point like you tried to do tanas but should be a suggestion in order to keep the game fresh instead of going a day without the scores updated.

As for the PM Rule I said why it was stupid so read the whole post. and since whats his name is taking his turn I say someone should go ahead and post for him.

Addition why not allow someone to prove that they are right and allow them to update the post if the user is off line or away instead of having another user do it

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tanas said:
hard luck the worst you cant guess, you have to PM the previous poster you dick, you should only be on 4 points.
Jax gets the point

Score:

The Worst: 7
Trolley Dave: 5
R4man18: 4
Tanas: 3
jesuschristmonkeyballs: 2
B-Blue : 1
bladerx: 1
Jax: 2
754boy: 1

Tanas

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tanas said:
The Worst said:
what happened was Trolley and Tanas hate me so they keep treating me unfairly and calling me names. sorry that i know a couple of 80's movies dude, my fault.
OK mate, maybe I've been a bit harsh, I admit it, you are the 80's comedy buff.

QUOTE(Tanas @ Oct 5 2008, 11:27 PM)
Score:

The Worst: 8
R4man18: 4
Jax: 1

It wasnt me who carried it on it was you, me and the worst had sorted out our differences, then you come along and decide to bring it up again, so you dont just have the dick card, you sir have the entire deck.

Tanas

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
034601_27.jpg

Please read these rules before taking part.

One person posts a screenshot of a film, relevant to the theme of the round, making sure it isn't impossible to guess (ie include either a lead character or make it a renowned/significant scene)....or too easy. When a successful guess has been made and confirmed to be correct by the poster of the image, the person who guessed successfully posts the next screenshot and sends a PM to the forum member whose image they guessed correctly.

Another rule that I think should be introduced, is that when a player guesses the movie correctly but fails to post a new picture withing the 12 hour time limit, that player should have that point deducted.

Tanas

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Correct

Score:

R4man18: 5

Tanas

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Correct

Score:

Trolley Dave: 6
R4man18: 5

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
revenge of the nerds?

damn i was beat. I wasnt going to post but i did after waiting to long.. damn lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1