Name that show...

TwinBlades

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, my cousin (girl) want to know a show where a girl that knows how to do magics and such and it's a show. I dont know what she talking about and said she will stop bothering me about it and such because shes a mean cousin. Anyone knows? I remember watching that show or watched it when I was like in grade 1 right now I'm in grade 9. I really dont know so if anyone has a clue what I'm trying to say here could you help out. She wants to watch that show again but she dosnt remember so I need some help. Shes like bossier than my parents and spazes a lot :S only weird cousin in my family so ya. Thanks guys.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Unless WildWon's right we might need a little more than that to go on, "a girl who does magic" doesn't narrow it down much...

TwinBlades

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
lol ahhh sorry she said it's like a anime type show. Sorry. By the way anyone into Bleach because the Bleach movie the diamond rebellion is on youtube came out like 2 days ago and I have the actual movie in my com and watched it like 2 months ago but theres one on youtube.

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Girl with magic... i remember a popular anime with a girl who sort of do magic. Maybe its Cardcaptors Sakura?? I also use to watch it way back then.

TwinBlades

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I kinda remember and my cousin isnt on but I think she used somekind of red color magic stuff or maybe she wore red I dont really remember but I know that the show was aired with that digimon show where the people slided their cards through a device. Oh and it was on YTV (Canada) the both of the shows were aired there or on cartoon network not sure

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whoo
This thread reminded me to download 3rd Rock from the Sun and Cardcaptors
Too bad I wasn't able to process it at the time it was viewable on TV
I still liked it then though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat