Name that show...

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by TwinBlades, Sep 8, 2008.

1. TwinBlades
    OP

TwinBlades GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 3, 2008
    Hi, my cousin (girl) want to know a show where a girl that knows how to do magics and such and it's a show. I dont know what she talking about and said she will stop bothering me about it and such because shes a mean cousin. Anyone knows? I remember watching that show or watched it when I was like in grade 1 right now I'm in grade 9. I really dont know so if anyone has a clue what I'm trying to say here could you help out. She wants to watch that show again but she dosnt remember so I need some help. Shes like bossier than my parents and spazes a lot :S only weird cousin in my family so ya. Thanks guys.

2. WildWon

WildWon EXTERMINATE!

Former Staff
    Apr 4, 2008
    United States
    8-Bit Heaven
    Sabrina The Teenage Witch?

3. Psyfira

Psyfira Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue

Dec 31, 2003
    England
    Unless WildWon's right we might need a little more than that to go on, "a girl who does magic" doesn't narrow it down much...

4. TwinBlades
    OP

Aug 3, 2008
    lol ahhh sorry she said it's like a anime type show. Sorry. By the way anyone into Bleach because the Bleach movie the diamond rebellion is on youtube came out like 2 days ago and I have the actual movie in my com and watched it like 2 months ago but theres one on youtube.

5. ENDscape

ENDscape REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!

Dec 14, 2007
    ``orz
    Girl with magic... i remember a popular anime with a girl who sort of do magic. Maybe its Cardcaptors Sakura?? I also use to watch it way back then.

6. TwinBlades
    OP

Aug 3, 2008
    I kinda remember and my cousin isnt on but I think she used somekind of red color magic stuff or maybe she wore red I dont really remember but I know that the show was aired with that digimon show where the people slided their cards through a device. Oh and it was on YTV (Canada) the both of the shows were aired there or on cartoon network not sure

7. TwinBlades
    OP

Aug 3, 2008
    Oh wait sorry for doubble post but ya thx endescape that show is the one LMAO Cardcaptors Sakura

8. Gore

Gore GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Oct 15, 2007
    United States
    Whoo
    This thread reminded me to download 3rd Rock from the Sun and Cardcaptors
    Too bad I wasn't able to process it at the time it was viewable on TV
    I still liked it then though

9. ENDscape

ENDscape REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!

Dec 14, 2007
    ``orz
    HAHA no problem. Awesome show.