Nujui

I need something to do.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thah.jpg

One person posts a screenshot of a game that fits the respective console (no explicit images), making sure it isn't impossible to guess (ie include either a lead character or make it a renowned/significant scene) or too easy. When a successful guess has been made and confirmed to be correct by the poster of the image, the person who guessed successfully posts the next screenshot. So, if you're going to make a guess and following that post a snapshot please ensure that you check back every so often to see if someone named your game correctly or to check if your guess was correct so that the game isn't held up too long. Try not to repeat games, especially the same scene...
[/p]

Rules:

Remember to keep the scores updated.

Only post games from the respective console

Remember to update the previous game posted list.

Posting an answer and then saying "Skip me" will result in no points, and a toss-up game either by the judge, or by the previous poster.

No hotlinking to images, try to upload them to either GBAtemp's picture service or somewhere like tinypic/photobucket. Make sure the name of the game is not contained in the url.

Don't "hit and run". If you're going to guess at a game, make sure you can stick around long enough to see if your guess was correct and post the next film. If you take too long posting the next game (24 hours or judge's discretion), you will lose the point.

The winner of a round is the judge for the next round.

[/p]

Before you post an image, make sure it doesn't show on GazoPa or Tineye.
If you can, download a game file of the PSP Game and take an image yourself.
If not, just make sure the image doesn't show on GazoPa or Tineye.

This round will run from June 15, 2011 to July 15, 2011
Remember to only post images of PSP Games.

Let's a go.

159646-11546-620x-image275.jpg

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
You know, posting challenging games is fine, but you really shouldn't post some obscure Japanese game that no one knows about, forcing us to randomly search, it kinda takes the fun out of it.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Raika said:
You know, posting challenging games is fine, but you really shouldn't post some obscure Japanese game that no one knows about, forcing us to randomly search, it kinda takes the fun out of it.
I agree.

Nujui

I need something to do.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raika said:
I know, I thought I at least get one in, I'm not gonna do it again.

But cosmiccow got it, but he said he cheated....so I'll just post another one.
Shhhh.jpg

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
KirbyBoy said:
Raika said:
I know, I thought I at least get one in, I'm not gonna do it again.

But cosmiccow got it, but he said he cheated....so I'll just post another one.
Shhhh.jpg
dissidia final fantasy (the 1st one not 012)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE