Hacking Name of this cable?

Fazliserin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Does anyone know where i can find this cable(without buying)? i have some spare tech which i can open up to see if i can find this cable.(controller tv mouse and such)

anyone that knows the name of this cable?

15311967696_7fcf0c294d_z.jpg

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I love you.

ps: any clue in which tech i can find it?
depends, its a fairly common kind of wire, but it can be in practically anything but in the same sense nothing specific, like its not just in every speaker system, but it could potentially be in any speaker system......they are dirt cheap from china, like £3 for a set of 20 with the matching port

if you are really against buying, best places to look would probably be small speaker/audio systems i would guess, i cant think of anything specific though, you may be able to use FFC cables from a old DVD/CD drive, it all depends on what it is you plan to use it for

Last edited by gamesquest1,
Reactions: Fazliserin

gallymimu

EE Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Be careful, there are several manufacturers of similar cables besides JST. They all look about the same and they are not going to be compatible. Molex picoblade is one that is very similar for instance.

Fazliserin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
depends, its a fairly common kind of wire, but it can be in practically anything but in the same sense nothing specific, like its not just in every speaker system, but it could potentially be in any speaker system......they are dirt cheap from china, like £3 for a set of 20 with the matching port

if you are really against buying, best places to look would probably be small speaker/audio systems i would guess, i cant think of anything specific though, you may be able to use FFC cables from a old DVD/CD drive, it all depends on what it is you plan to use it for

thanks alot, i will be looking in finding one ;)

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone know where i can find this cable(without buying)? i have some spare tech which i can open up to see if i can find this cable.(controller tv mouse and such)

anyone that knows the name of this cable?

15311967696_7fcf0c294d_z.jpg

i think old pc parts best bet . i mean desktop not laptop and prob power supply and also case fans....have these cables and connections

sanin6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol your computer fan will most likely have one, but i dont think that would be a good idea to take it out of there unless you don't use it any more xD

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A custom cable that is able to carry all lanes of a sd card and output in form of female pin connector which can be read by micro boards.

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
Lol your computer fan will most likely have one, but i dont think that would be a good idea to take it out of there unless you don't use it any more xD

i may just have been meaning an old unused computer power supply or an old unused computer fan.....sorry if i ah!!! didnt make that clear.......

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

A custom cable that is able to carry all lanes of a sd card and output in form of female pin connector which can be read by micro boards.
i did mention OLD computer parts.....

in fact if you open an old pc desktop and look at the connections youll find exactly these cables even down to the colour sequence of RED BLACK YELLOW GREEN....i wd bet thats where that cable originated......

the beauty of using that cable is that 4 of the cables on the block connecters side are already soldered for you......

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i may just have been meaning an old unused computer power supply or an old unused computer fan.....sorry if i ah!!! didnt make that clear.......

i did mention OLD computer parts.....

in fact if you open an old pc desktop and look at the connections youll find exactly these cables even down to the colour sequence of RED BLACK YELLOW GREEN....i wd bet thats where that cable originated......

the beauty of using that cable is that 4 of the cables on the block connecters side are already soldered for you......
I built my own pc. It seems rather small for fan and this thing delivers data, not power, which is taken care of by the other side of the sd card.

emmc reader pin to this cable to sd card reader. Samsung should supply these stuff to developers.

Last edited by Yil,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb