Not open for further replies.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So uh, I'm having a portable gamecube made by Tom on the forums here but I haven't a clue what I'll name the creation. The best name I've got so far is the "P-Cube". Listed below is a picture of the first mockup of the gamecube. It'll be all black.
gallery_193826_461_187088.png
There will most likely be two sets of batteries, headphone jack, and a few other things. XD Anyone have a name?​

Reactions: 1 person
D

Deleted User

The SuperCube xD btw i wanna have that gamecube now it looks sooo nice

Tom

Gbatemp's Unofficial Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It does seem a bit...wide. Is that like...what it will look like or is that just a quick mockup?
Pretty much , It will be all black but that is basically it, the controller halfs may be moved in half an inch or so , so that the d-pad and c-stick are just touching the case

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It does seem a bit...wide. Is that like...what it will look like or is that just a quick mockup?
Pretty much , It will be all black but that is basically it, the controller halfs may be moved in half an inch or so , so that the d-pad and c-stick are just touching the case

I've been meaning to ask you. Where's the Start button going to go?

I really like the Companion Cube name.

Tom

Gbatemp's Unofficial Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I've been meaning to ask you. Where's the Start button going to go?

I really like the Companion Cube name.
hehe forgot to add it in the design , I was gonna run a momentary on button(One of these http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&client=firefox-a&sa=N&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&tbm=isch&tbnid=524G8TFgU9KCLM:&imgrefurl=http://www.surplus-electronics-sales.com/Zencart/index.php%3Fmain_page%3Dproduct_info%26cPath%3D53%26products_id%3D398&docid=FuwnblxzJgdK9M&imgurl=http://www.surplus-electronics-sales.com/Zencart/images/products/280-1034%252520Momentary%252520On%252520%252520NO%252520Pushbutton%252520Switch.gif&w=600&h=400&ei=BkwxUMjwFuHe0QHOwoCYBQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=478&sig=109961102609404196921&page=1&tbnh=137&tbnw=166&start=0&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:0,i:88&tx=121&ty=69&biw=1366&bih=639) and put it on the top of the system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.