Name Change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
So, I have been hearing...rumors that name changes are no longer allowed? Is this true?

Are there any exceptions?

Is this a permanent decision?

Why was this decision made?

Thanks for your answers in advance,
The-guy-who-would-like-to-be-the-guy-formerly-known-as-Dudeonline

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think it's allowed but they want to cut down on people doing it, it's just more work for the Supervisors and Admin, so its up to them, they don't have to so if you were to say PM one and ask them nicely they might do it for you, but remember it's not really part of their job any more so don't be upset if they say no

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's annoying when people change their Username. You choose a Username, it's your identity and I see no reason to change it unless you have something to hide.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
I want to change my name to TwinRetro because I have gone through all of my accounts, renaming them if I can, and making new ones if I can't.

I just want to streamline my accounts instead of having 14 different Screen names. (Yes, 14, that's not an exaggeration)

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Yeah, just give them a really good motivation why you want to change.

tk_saturn: I think a name change could be good also if you have been a member for a long time (like me, 6 years) and have moved on to a new username everywhere else.

If I wasn't so "well known" for my username now, I'd change it to timlarsson, since it's my email, msn, facebook, myspace, online stores and yeah... everything...
However, it went extreme for a while now, when everyone changed their name each week
tongue.gif

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Danny600kill said:
I think it's allowed but they want to cut down on people doing it, it's just more work for the Supervisors and Admin, so its up to them, they don't have to so if you were to say PM one and ask them nicely they might do it for you, but remember it's not really part of their job any more so don't be upset if they say no

This pretty much sums it up.

It's annoying when you change 200 usernames and over 30% change their minds later on (a huge exaggeration but that's what it feels like it).

You're still free to send a PM - but not to me.

Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple