Namco Bandai Video Game Training!

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Hadrian, Dec 12, 2007.

1. Hadrian
    OP

Hadrian Better than Craigslist

Former Staff
    Oct 12, 2004
    From 1up:
    "Namco Bandai has announced Videogame Training DS, according to this week's issue of Famitsu.

Videogame Training DS is a collection of mini-games based on past Namco classics, such as Xevious, Mappy, Galaga, Druaga's Tower, Family Stadium and Dragon Buster. Players will be tested with their gamer skills, including reflex and memorization. Additionally, the game will include 500 mini-games based on over 30 different Namco titles.

Importers can check out the game on March 20, 2008 (in Japan, of course). "

Sounds more like a WarioWare clone to me, but I'm hoping they release it in English. What will be the next Nintendo DS hit to be copied by them?

2. Takeshi

Takeshi GBAtemp Addict

Jun 1, 2004
    Gambia, The
    Sounds absolutely like a WarioWare clone but interesting nontheless. Hopefully it's got a nice interface.

edit: Yeah, they seem to be on a 'copy-the-succesful-game spree'. [​IMG]

3. lagman

lagman I wish I was green.

Former Staff
    Nov 5, 2003
    Mexico
    Me, To You
    Exactly right, sounds like a Wario-Ware-me-do, Namco's game history is rich enough to make something really interesting, tho [​IMG]

4. Hadrian
    OP

Hadrian Better than Craigslist

Former Staff
    Oct 12, 2004
  5. 704jaffer

704jaffer GBAtemp Regular

Dec 10, 2007
    Canada
    Morden, MB
    The first thing that came to mind was like training as in teaching my wife who doesnt play video games how to, for lack of a better word, not suck.