Namco Bandai Video Game Training!

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Hadrian, Dec 12, 2007.

Dec 12, 2007
  1. Hadrian
    OP

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    From 1up:
    "Namco Bandai has announced Videogame Training DS, according to this week's issue of Famitsu.

Videogame Training DS is a collection of mini-games based on past Namco classics, such as Xevious, Mappy, Galaga, Druaga's Tower, Family Stadium and Dragon Buster. Players will be tested with their gamer skills, including reflex and memorization. Additionally, the game will include 500 mini-games based on over 30 different Namco titles.

Importers can check out the game on March 20, 2008 (in Japan, of course). "

Sounds more like a WarioWare clone to me, but I'm hoping they release it in English. What will be the next Nintendo DS hit to be copied by them?

2. Takeshi

Member Takeshi GBAtemp Addict

Germany
    Sounds absolutely like a WarioWare clone but interesting nontheless. Hopefully it's got a nice interface.

edit: Yeah, they seem to be on a 'copy-the-succesful-game spree'. [​IMG]

3. lagman

Former Staff lagman I wish I was green.

Mexico
    Exactly right, sounds like a Wario-Ware-me-do, Namco's game history is rich enough to make something really interesting, tho [​IMG]

4. Hadrian
    OP

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
  5. 704jaffer

Member 704jaffer GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    The first thing that came to mind was like training as in teaching my wife who doesnt play video games how to, for lack of a better word, not suck.