Gaming Namco Bandai to release Videogame Training DS

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGBoy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Namco Bandai has announced Videogame Training DS, according to this week's issue of Famitsu.
Videogame Training DS is a collection of mini-games based on past Namco classics, such as Xevious, Mappy, Galaga, The Tower of Druaga, Family Stadium and Dragon Buster. Players will be tested with their gamer skills, including reflex and memorization. Additionally, the game will include 500 mini-games based on over 30 different Namco titles.

Importers can check out the game on March 20, 2008 (in Japan, of course).

Video Game Training DS

monopoman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn you Namco release Tales of Innocence!!!

This while being mildly neat is nothing compared to that great game getting US release.

coops024

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sounds great to me !

Playing games is something I've done since i was a nipper ! and I have always been regarded (within my circle of friends) as the best Gamer

I now get a chance to prove it !

cupajoe

Have a cup of joe!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think this is the dumbest Idea ever. It seems as if Namco is trying to cash in on the "training" and "mini-game" fads, and this game will probably not sell well. If you want people to get good at video games you have to make video games. A video game training you how to play video games is the worst concept I have heard in a very long time.

Fieryshadowz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think this is the dumbest Idea ever. It seems as if Namco is trying to cash in on the "training" and "mini-game" fads, and this game will probably not sell well. If you want people to get good at video games you have to make video games. A video game training you how to play video games is the worst concept I have heard in a very long time.
Agreed

Torte

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Can anyone say Game Center CX?

Should be good- in a novel way, that is. You don't really need training with video games these days- select normal (AKA easy) and you're good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: