Kami Kurai
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
[p= ]Namco Bandai has confirmed that the re-release of Tales of the Abyss for the Nintendo 3DS will be coming out in Europe on November 25th. The game was originally scheduled to be released on November 10th but has been pushed back. Sadly there’s still no word of regarding the US release other than it’s coming next year. [/p]
:arrow: Source

---

I knew I should have gotten an EU 3DS as well... Maybe I can "borrow" my nephew's...

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well i am one of the "hopefully" many people who already preordered this game ^^
I want as much "Tales of" Games as possible for the 3Ds even if they are all just remakes,
couldn't play most of the games cuz except for the PSP i never had a playstation at all.

EZ-Megaman

Likeanator
Trophies
XP
Country
Damn,how'd Amazon predict something like this would happen? (As in they had it slated for around 25th instead of 10th before)

D

Deleted User

Namco Bandai? Releasing a big jap 3DS game in the UK? This is legendary.

By the way, remember Nyamco? *hehe*

Ryufushichou

I'm Not British, I'm Just Gay!
Trophies
XP
Country
I bought my 3DS specifically for this and Kid Icarus aswell as the virual console, im really disappointed because everywhere i ask about the game here in australia tells me they have no plan to stock the game >.

Ace

GBATemp's Patrick Bateman
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Hm, it never did occur to me that Tales games have limited pressings. No wonder pre-owned copies of Tales of Symphonia costa fortune here! :blink:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn