Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
brave_company_thumb.jpg
QUOTE said:
Forget everything you guessed about Namco Bandai’s teaser site that went up last night. It isn’t .hack or Evangelion — it’s a Nintendo 3DS and iOS hero simulation game, according to this week’s Famitsu magazine.

Japanese retail blog, Sinobi, reports that the game, titled Brave Company, is developed by Cattle Call, who also developed Metal Max 3 for the Nintendo DS. In Brave Company, it’s your job to protect a city and keep the peace.

You play the role of the president of a hero-employment agency, and interview and hire heroes. Heroes can include characters like knights, archers, priests and wizards, and picking the right hero for the right job will increase your chances of success. The basic flow of the game goes something like this:

Hero recruitment > Dispatch > Return > Expansion of your hero agency

The music for the game is done by Professor Sakamoto, who’s an 8-bit musician that does performances wearing a Famicom over his head. Namco Bandai plan to release the game on the 3DS on October 27th. The iOS version will be out sooner in August.
arrow.gif
Source

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hmmh, sounds really interesting. Although I'd have preferred a DS release as well.
frown.gif

Now I'm curious, are there any other games like that already? (preferably with the whole hero thing)

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Hero simulation + modern Japanese skyline made me think of superheros, not sure how knights and archers fit in to that. Dungeon Keeper in reverse?

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I wonder if iOS and 3DS version will have the same content. And if so, what the price difference will be.

Shit will hit the fan if iOS is like 10 and 3DS 40 bucks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I swallowed macaroni & cheese for dinner. :P +1