Gaming [NA & EU] Official ‘Pokémon Black’ and ‘White’ Thread

• Thread starter Deleted_171835
  • Start date
  • Views 351,589
  • Replies 1,893
  • Likes 1

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
OK.
Listen to what I am about to say.

IT WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT A SUPERCARD DSTWO.
DON'T ASK FOR A PATCH.
JUST ACCEPT THE FACT THAT UNTIL THERE IS A PATCH, UNLESS YOU HAVE A SUPERCARD, YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO PLAY IT.

I think I got the message across.

Wortx3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Schlupi said:
Ok. So my black and white save from (J) work on (E), but ONLY on the DSTWO. my Acekard also had the missing FIGHT button.

Going to change my sig accordingly.

All right, good to know, is the missing FIGHT button something that will be able to be fixed?

Charon

Trophies
Website
saiph-charon.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Slovenia
BobTheJoeBob said:
OK.

DON'T ASK FOR A PATCH.
JUST ACCEPT THE FACT THAT UNTIL THERE IS A PATCH, UNLESS YOU HAVE A SUPERCARD, YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO PLAY IT.

Alright lets quote this now instead of the other one
biggrin.gif

You know what would be cool?
If a thread could be chosen to show you specific text in huge font size everytime someone tried to reply to that particular thread with this option enabled.
That text could be altered by the thread poster or mods anytime. So right now the quoted text could be used for this thread until something new happened like a patch appeared, then it'd say: PATCH IS HERE FOR THIS, CHECK FIRST POST.

lol
The Submit reply button would be randomly hidden inside the huge text O:!

MunchingOrange

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG I have an AceR4 Wood Card will it work on that! OMG I wantz the game so bad

On another note, about 12 hours ago this forum had about 13 pages...

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Wortx3 said:
Schlupi said:
Ok. So my black and white save from (J) work on (E), but ONLY on the DSTWO. my Acekard also had the missing FIGHT button.

All right, good to know, is the missing FIGHT button something that will be able to be fixed?

Most likely. If it is just different carts that are the issue, and not the save type, it is probably another AP measure (my guess).

I need to go home (at school now) I hope people will keep this under control while I am away.

KEEP POSTING MY SIG!!! Until it is updated. then update it, post it again.

I WANT ORDER HERE NOT THIS CRAZY SHIT

QuantumFluxx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Schlupi said:

I went from using a (J) english translated Pokemon Black and took the save to the (E) rom on my Acekard 2i with AKAIO 1.8.5 and my Fight button still works, everything is fine except for the EXP of course. Also I froze after catching a Shiny in the wild, it showed me the Pokedex entry and after that went away and the game went to black, I was stuck with just blackness and the end battle theme, and had to reset, losing the shiny unfortunately
frown.gif

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, listen up, people.
it looks like today is P-Day.
That means that those of you who want to make jokes about this situation need to take yourselves to the EoF.
Those of you just entering the thread because you're looking for a way to play B/W on your DSTT or R4 clone or pretty much anything else need to be patient for the next few days.
And those of you who are arguing needlessly need to cut it out before you find yourself removed from the thread.

That is all.

Spongeroberto

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bhutan
I suspect the missing fight button is due to the savegame originating from translated (modded) rom - at least ive only heard of people having that problem after transferring their old save

saganj001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
BobTheJoeBob said:
OK.

DON'T ASK FOR A PATCH.

Dude, STFU. As a matter of fact it works without exp on my EZflash vi on my ds lite clean. Don't talk shit if you're wrong bud.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
saganj001 said:
BobTheJoeBob said:
OK.

DON'T ASK FOR A PATCH.

Dude, STFU. As a matter of fact it works without exp on my EZflash vi on my ds lite clean. Don't talk shit if you're wrong bud.

REALLY? Interesting... I will test ASAP until then that is good to know if true.

saganj001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Schlupi said:
saganj001 said:
BobTheJoeBob said:
OK.

DON'T ASK FOR A PATCH.

REALLY? Interesting... I will test ASAP until then that is good to know if true.
Yep, I was surprised. Sucks about the AP. I was hoping I could get it working with exp so i could play a bit before I pick up my copy on Sunday.

Spongeroberto

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bhutan
saganj001 said:
Then how is he wrong? Plenty of cards get that far, DSTwo the only one that gets exp
unsure.gif

saganj001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Spongeroberto said:
saganj001 said:
Then how is he wrong? Plenty of cards get that far, DSTwo the only one that gets exp
unsure.gif
I misunderstood him then. He said you won't be able to play it while even the AP leaves the games playable. Still, I hate when people do shit like that like they are authority and everybody should do what they say. It's an internet forum, not something important.

L-Lawliet

Trophies
XP
Country
saganj001 said:
Spongeroberto said:
saganj001 said:
unsure.gif
I'm pretty sure the DSTwo has AP too. I think most cards are having trouble with booting and crashing, not just AP.
DSTwo so far seems to be running without a problem.

SeraphicSage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Experiencing a strange error:

I used my japanese white save on a black eur game, and my black version now features the White Forest. Is anyone else having that problem or has white forest been switched to Pokemon Black for the european release? Interestingly I can not find Rufflet (when looking at the pokedex) which is exclusive to pokemon white. I don't know what that means about what data is included in the save or what.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    dammit that thread got moved from offtopic to edge, well since that happened
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @LeoTCK, atleast it's still avaliable
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yes but it wasn't meant to be a comedy thread
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and edge of the forum is mostly comedy and games
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so I don't get why it got moved at all
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @LeoTCK, mods are probably hating you
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    on most sites mods hated me, sooner or later, but usually over time I get either banned or the mods get used to me
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    sometimes to the point of thanking me for my quick actions etc against spam and other stuff, but yea...its either they come to respect me or outright hate me
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    If it's not game related, it will be moved to the Egde of the forum. Mods have moved a few of my threads also.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, it was in the off topic chat forum
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Well atleast they didn't delete it completely.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    hmm
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    uoiea
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    huh?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Aeiou backwards
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    ?tuw
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yltcaxE
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ¡¡¡ tttoN
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ssssey ioBtneicnA@
    +1
    :angry: ¡¡¡¡¡ oooooooooooooooooooooooN
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ?draeh ton uoy evaH
    Gives you "The 🖕 BIRD" :tpi::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
    +2
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Gives you "The 🖕 BIRD" :tpi::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: +2