Not open for further replies.

Chronics

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please, can someone inform me if n64 roms can out for teh wii yet, i serched like 15 torret sites, and "google"
i have no luck...anyone?? any anywhyere ty!!!

pandas0nic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
why don't you try using the 'search' function here instead of the search function at the torrent sites, as i'm sure that will yield an answer to your many times duplicated thread.

shtonkalot

Can't hold on much longer, But I'll never let go!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You are asking for the location of ROMs.
Perhaps you should try reading the "Forum rules" link at the top of page somewhere below the search option you seem incapable of using.

train2335

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I don't think you're allowed to ask for roms around here. If you can't find them on google then you're not trying hard enough. but yeah, it wasn't a good idea to ask that question around here..

reluttr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Actually I do not think he is asking if you can provide the roms, but he is asking if any exist cause he does not want to waste his time looking for nonexistant roms.

As for your question, There is virtual console dumps BUT they are locked to the original owners system and will not work on other wii's. and so far there is no homebrew on the wii so there is no emulators also. However gamecube homebrew does work. but in order to run the gamecube homebrew you either need a modchip or a bootloader like the one datel provides.

If you was however asking for roms, please dont because that is aginst the rules.

I hope I helped, and also be sure to check out the site rules.

Dthruking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i just read this whole page and here is my question.

i have a modded wii with wiikey in it. I want to d/l and play some N64 roms on my wii(the gamecube part tho). Can someone please give me a walkthrough how? i have some n64 roms on my pc that are ready to burn but how do i burn them? and what emulator should i use?

i was under the impression that n64 roms didnt work yet

thanks

Dthruking

reluttr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im not entirely sure if n64 work either, but it may be possable to run it through gamecube linux. But I dont think the gamecubes hardware is powerfull enough to support the N64.

Sick Wario

Club Nintendo
Trophies
XP
Country
whoa whoa whoa

i read somewhere you can 'hack' the gamecube image of 'OoT collector edition' and replace it with any n64 ROM

i am POSITIVE i read that somewhere...

Reepa

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
whoa whoa whoa

i read somewhere you can 'hack' the gamecube image of 'OoT collector edition' and replace it with any n64 ROM

i am POSITIVE i read that somewhere...

This tutorial describes exactly that, but you cant replace it with any N64 Rom, just those that run similarly to the original rom, the tutorial also has a brief compatibility guide at the bottom.

Dthruking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so then there is no way to just throw the n64 emulator and some n64 roms on a dvd and play it in GC mode on the wii? like the snes works.

Chronics

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a question after the step of replaceing and renaming...where is teh game??!?!? i replace the zelda file and clicked "no", then im stuck what i i do after? as to where is my creation of the gmc file?? where is it at?? i use the hex file and rename it but the file is still teh same....didnt do any renameing-_"
well how do i do this Open a dos command prompt and type the following in the same directory as the exe.

make-multiv2.exe output.iso USA game1.gcm game2.gcm etc

Make sure to specify your region.

im cofused...for example like have starfox 64 its

in a notepad make-multiv2.exe output.iso USA Star Fox 64.gcm ???

if second game make-multiv2.exe output.iso USA Star Fox 64.gcm Super Smash Bros.gcm

g4jek8j54

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OK but do i still need to mod my Wii or what??

If you have version 2.2 firmware or lower, I don't believe that you have to mod the Wii, but you will need either an SD Gecko and Action Replay that lets you enter codes, or the SD Media Launcher. If the firmware is 3.0 or higher, you will need a modchip.

You still have to mod your wii but I would like to know what it means by patching for Majoras Mask.

I'm not sure, but I believe that the patching may have something to do with Majora's Mask needing the Expansion Pak for the Nintendo 64.

callikesgames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chronics said:
Please, can someone inform me if n64 roms can out for teh wii yet, i serched like 15 torret sites, and "google"
just go to ---. they have every game plus other consoles aswell.

saviorkross

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thread was approaching 4 years without any new posts, lol.

//edit//
Might as well link you to the rules. Particularly the ones about not hinting at places to get roms, and the one about reviving a dead topic. I admire your eagerness to help, on your first post nonetheless, but you should be more careful next time. Also, welcome to gbatemp. =]

pocchama1996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not only was it 4 years old, but it was bumped with the name of a rom site.
ugh
*facepalm*
inb4 mods or edit

bowser

Mwa ha ha ha!
Trophies
XP
Country
India
callikesgames said:
Chronics said:
just go to doperoms. they have every game plus other consoles aswell.
*sigh*
Your first post is an epic fail. Try harder next time. And read the rules first. And edit your post before a mod sees it and showers you with their wrath.
rolleyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb