N64 ports to GameCube not working on Iso

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by 5DollaShawarma, Mar 12, 2017.

1. 5DollaShawarma
    OP

5DollaShawarma Member

Newcomer
    Mar 12, 2017
    United States
    Hollywood
    since I am too lazy to type it all out and I doubt that I will get much help from YouTube by itself here's a link explaining my problem and yes I have a Wii U but I'm not sure where to post this as I have only been lurking on these forums and never thought to make an account so I'm kinda new/ EDIT/ scratch what I said about watching the video so here's a rundown of what I have and then I'll explain my problem so I'm running a wiiu with Version 3.363 of Nintendont I'm running 2 isos through an 8 gig Lexar USB . The 2 games are Zelda collectors edition and master quest . They both feature ports of a n64 game , whenever I try to load the games all I can do is hear the audio but the game is going on in the background . I can even start the ame but it's a blank screen so if you know anything about Nintendont please help me out also it's not the ISO because I can go to he game selection screen and the 2 NES gAmes also work

Last edited by 5DollaShawarma, Mar 12, 2017
  2. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    Just explain the problem if you want help instead of making people watch a video.