N64 Flash Cart On Sale Today

Discussion in 'Other Consoles & Oldies' started by LPShred, Jan 1, 2010.

Jan 1, 2010

N64 Flash Cart On Sale Today by LPShred at 5:02 PM (1,579 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. LPShred
    OP

Newcomer LPShred Newbie

United States
    It looks like NeoFlash's N64 flash cart has appeared for sale through their online store. Their stuff doesn't have the best reputation, especially their DS carts, but this looks promising. Neo sent out some carts for testing/review, so the reviews should start coming in in a few weeks. The pricetag of $200 doesn't make it much better than some of the older units if you can find one. However, once some other retailers buy them in bulk, they can sell them for cheaper.

Link

2. Destructobot

Member Destructobot Crave the Hammer

United States
    I would love to have an N64 flashcart, but it will have to cost less than the handful of games I actually want to play if I'm going to buy it.

3. jgu1994

Member jgu1994 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I was so excited for this but really 200$? At this rate it'll be cheaper to buy all the individual games. N64 games aren't to expensive and even the really expensive ones are only 30 bucks. Most are around the 5-15 price range.

4. Diosoth

Member Diosoth GBAtemp Fan

United States
    When these NES, SNES and other flash carts drop to the same $30 price range that modern carts cost, I'll care. As it stands, it'd be cheaper to modchip an Xbox and run emulators on it.

And don't give me that "they're small companies" load of crap. They charge that much due to lack of competition. If a few other manufacturers made such carts, the prices would drop by 70% easy.