[N64] Can you write Pokémon save files and ROMs to a Transfer Pak in real life?

TLGOfficial

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I recently bought an old Nintendo 64 and Pokémon Stadium, and I want to be able to use perfect Pokémon in the game. However, I don't have the patience to raise the ~10 Pokémon I want. Therefore, I'd like to cheat them in. I don't exactly know if there's some kind of adapter for a Transfer Pak and a computer, or if there's a Transfer Pak with an SD card slot or anything, so any kind of help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Do you actually have the GB game? If yes, get one of these: https://bennvenn.myshopify.com/collections/game-cart-to-pc-interface (you can build an equivalent with one of the larger Arduinos and a GB/C/A game connector)

Don't think there are any substitutes for the transfer pak itself (though there are inaccurate emulators of it for inaccurate N64 emulators)

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Maybe you could get an N64 cheat cartridge, and use cheats on Pokemon Stadium to get the pokemon/stats you want?
I guess they are pretty expensive now though. I got rid of mine years and years ago.

TLGOfficial

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Well, I tried to look for a cheat cartridge before. The only one I found was from an old reddit post, costing up to 100$. I don't have that kind of money.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: amd is a bit cheaper though