Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
N5 v1.19
Small Update
n5_cart_mini.png
New update for the R4DS clone, the N5. This update fixes problems with the Korean version of New Super Mario Bros (NDS #1435).

Changelog said:
June 4 after the updated version 1.19 to resolve the core 1435 can not play, , and so can not play the game the problem, please download the latest version of the core use.
download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
N5 Homepage

JPH

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
martin88 said:
JPH said:
Changelog said:
June 4 after the updated version 1.19 to resolve the core 1435 can not play, , and so can not play the game the problem, please download the latest version of the core use.
That's kinda hard to understand.
huh.gif
The team is Chinese. What do you expect...perfect English?

pilotwangs

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
loving the website- ''The N5DS Cartridge is the current top-of-the-line in DS SLOT-1 flash carts.''
Yeah,except it breaks DS's and is a clone of an out-dated flashcart.

stephenophof

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
pilotwangs said:
loving the website- ''The N5DS Cartridge is the current top-of-the-line in DS SLOT-1 flash carts.''
Yeah,except it breaks DS's and is a clone of an out-dated flashcart.

The R4DS is still alive!
biggrin.gif

I'm astonished that the N5 Team is making updates for their flashkart. I thought that they will release only a new firmware if the R4DS brings a new firmware too.
(So when R4 1.20 is coming out, a few days later, N5 1.20 will be released too)

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R4 isn't outdated, simply a bit low-end. I still prefer the cyclo, but that doesn't make the R4 outdated. N5 is crap, though, I'm surprised they care enough to release an update.

.:In other news, my H key is broken. I've copy+pasted every H you see in this post.

paul3100

Trophies
XP
Country
The R4 is so out of date these days, the latest few games bye the way don't seem to be working on it and requiring an update!

Anyway the R4 lacks so many features compared to the cyclone/supercard such as SCHC support, slow motion, real time save + more........

R4 was a good card but now either needs a new version brought out to support the above features or put to rest R.I.P R4!!!

paul

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol