Hacking N3DSXL Gateway "Game card was removed"

steve1316

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New Nintendo 3DSXL 9.0.0-20U sysnand, 9.5.0-23U emunand. 64gb sandisk ultra micro sd card class 10.

I have a problem where any .3ds file I play on my Gateway gives me "Game card was removed" except for Pokemon Y Neo and Inazuma GO 2 Wildfire in .3ds form. I can play cias just fine and diagnostics test gives no error for SPI nor for the other tests. I could just install my games as cia but I rather boot them up via Gateway cart rather than wait for a long time for them to install. Any thoughts?

steve1316

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Convert your games to card2
I have no idea how to do that. Converting the .3ds files to card2?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Okay nevermind Ronhero! I just found card1tocard2 by Snailface on filetrip and now I'm able to play my .3ds games. Thank you for clarifying that I need to convert them!

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
I have no idea how to do that. Converting the .3ds files to card2?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Okay nevermind Ronhero! I just found card1tocard2 by Snailface on filetrip and now I'm able to play my .3ds games. Thank you for clarifying that I need to convert them!

It sounds like a spi problem even though the test says it passed. You may want to contact the reseller.

steve1316

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It sounds like a spi problem even though the test says it passed. You may want to contact the reseller.
Would it matter if I can just simply convert my roms to card2? Would this faulty spi be damaging in the near future? Can I just simply ignore it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.