1. lejjandary

OP lejjandary Newbie
    Newcomer

Philippines
    currently on all updated wares, was installing a few games through freeShop (Pokemon Ultra Sun was downloading and 3 others on queue) when it froze. Waited around 5 minutes then long pressed the power button. After that though, when I connect to the router the N3DS pulls up error 003-2101. It says it isn't connected to the internet but when you use the browser, it connects. I could surf on the browser. Anybody else have a fix for this? Didn't drop the unit or anything. Thanks to whoever could fix this baby up. It still doesn’t work despite trying to connect to a different ISP, pr different router, or even one without a password. I still can use microSD management. eShop also freezes up and gets stuck with a white and yellow background which I have to hard reset to get out of.

PS: There was also another instance when my brother was playing around with FBI and he said he unwittingly deleted some random red font title I don't really know which it is. I don't really know if this is what caused it.

2. Majickhat55

Majickhat55 The Red Woman

United States
    Error code 003-2101

Could not connect to the server for the HTTP connection tests on the Internet. Occurs when the proxy settings are incorrect and the configured server is not the proxy server.
    This error can be reproduced on the error simulation server.

Resolution
    Check your internet configuration. Move closer to the access point and try again.
    • Check the wireless router's WAN settings.
    → Check whether it is possible for a computer to connect to the Internet using the same settings.
    → If it is not possible to connect, there is a problem at the Internet service provider.
    • Change the channel that the wireless router is using.
    [When the connection target type is 4]
    • Check whether the PC is connected to the Internet.
    • Reinstall or upgrade the PC registration tool.
    • Confirm the proxy server's address and port number.

3. lejjandary

OP lejjandary Newbie
    Newcomer

Philippines
    Found the problem. My brother accidentally deleted a system title in FBI. Had to do CTRTransfer to get it back. haha it finally works again! Thanks!

4. Taffy

Taffy jdfiehgvrhfvhfjkvgrjhfejvgrjkbjvr

United States
    Set up parental controls on it, it'll prevent him from fucking with the important stuff like that.

bennyman123abc likes this.
  5. dada2206

dada2206 Newbie
    Newcomer

Vietnam
    i have the same proplem, pls help i can go browse web but i cannot connect to internet in other section. im using luma cfw, you said that you have to ctrtransfer but how to do that? pls help

6. thejakal

thejakal Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Bump on this? I'm having the same problem since updating to Luma 9.1/11.8. My 3ds shows a good connection to the router but fails to connect to internet

7. Nicc

Nicc Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Requesting a bump as well, as Ive been having this issue for a while too.

8. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Australia
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - internet, connect, browser