ROM Hack N3DSXL 9.2 and Below Kernel Exploit Being Made Public Soon?

KashiToxicBlood

how2hakpls
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey this is my first post on GBATemp and i know a prominent amount of info on 3DS hacking and Gateway 3DS but have no knowledge of the ARM9 and ARM11 processors. I got my New Nintendo 3DS XL today and it came with 9.0 and i also have a real Gateway card both Red and Blue along with a micro SD card for loading on Roms on the red card, so i tried to use the exploit used with 9.2 and below 3ds and 3ds xl on the newest handheld device and it didnt boot up, i asked some people about this and they say there is a kernel exploit for N3DSXL ever since November of last year and it hasnt been made public yet, im just wondering if it will be made public yet because i spent just about 280$ just to use the gateway 3DS, thanks for reading bby

KashiToxicBlood

how2hakpls
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
They would need to rewrite the ROP for a new exploit i believe, i will wait til april because i wanna play hacked roms on my N3dsXL til then im just gonna keep 9.0 sysnand on my N3dsXL and once a public exploit comes i will be happy, because i saw a video of the gateway omega working on the N3DSXL and i thought it was public how they did it, i guess i was wrong

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
All we know is they hadn't found a way to get emunand to work on fw 9.5 so everyone with a N3DS will be stuck on < 9.4 until further notice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1