Hacking n3DS XL Super Card DSTWO - tempgba white screen

kyomagi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a fix for the gba emulator on the supercard? i have tried both emulators, and both come back as white screen. I copied over my flash card files, used panasonic sd formatter and copied it back, but no luck still

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine loads just fine on my N3DS XL...Maybe try a clean install of TempGBA? Completely wipe it off your SD card, get rid of the plugin, ROMs, everything associated with it. Put it all back on there fresh, not as a copy. It couldn't hurt to get a new download of the emulator off of the Supercard site, too.

EDIT: Oh, and be sure to boot the card once after getting all the stuff off of it. Might help to clear something out?

kyomagi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks, for some reason it was the roms in the game folder of the emulator. i moved them to the main dir of the sd card and it works.

now is there a way to get the screen to zoom?

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Odd that it would be freaking out over the ROMs being where they should be. But at least it works, right :P ? As for the screen zoom, that's an unfortunate no. The plus side to that is it's original GBA size and format, so less chance of a zoom distorting it? I dunno, trying to think on the bright side of it, lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: Good morning everyone