Hacking N3DS XL Firmware by version number

Status
Not open for further replies.

PECONAUT

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are those regular version or limited edition? If regular version. S***, price goes up even now. Used to be around $240+. I think I would give up looking for those for my nephews at this rate.

the N3DS XL. If I was you I wouldnt buy the regulars one. they prices difference between regular and xl is not that big plus if you arent spending the money you really want the 4.7 screen

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the N3DS XL. If I was you I wouldnt buy the regulars one. they prices difference between regular and xl is not that big plus if you arent spending the money you really want the 4.7 screen
Sorry. I was not clear, when I said regular I meant Black/ Red N3DS XL vs Special Edition (Monster Hunter 4 ultimate edition or Majora's Mask Limited Edition) N3DS XL. The US N3DS non-XL are >9.2

Last edited by tivu100,

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
If you want a non xl with cfw you can either go through someone like me and pay my fee's or find someone in AUS like me and have them ship you units on 9.0-9.2

PECONAUT

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

kiryu1

Trophies
XP
Country
saw a QW1068 red N3DS XL, but seller won't let me open it as they're saying that once it's opened it's bought..

Can any1 tell me if it's <9.2?

Thanks!

Last edited by kiryu1,

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
We should all avoid QW4026 right now if we want Gateway compatible software.

I will be buying mine in like 4 hours or so after I get out of work, let's hope I find a good suitable New 3DS with SN in the range of QW1000-4025
Wait, these are on the serial numbers? I need to know what these QW and numbers mean.

BobDoleOwndU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wait, these are on the serial numbers? I need to know what these QW and numbers mean.
They're serial numbers on the boxes. The letters identify which kind of N3DS it is. QW is for a North American N3DS XL. The 4 numbers following the letters are the first 4 numbers in the serial for that 3DS (a full serial would look like QW1000XXXXX where X represents the other digits). These numbers can be used to identify if an unopened N3DS will be on an exploitable firmware or not.

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
They're serial numbers on the boxes. The letters identify which kind of N3DS it is. QW is for a North American N3DS XL. The 4 numbers following the letters are the first 4 numbers in the serial for that 3DS (a full serial would look like QW1000XXXXX where X represents the other digits). These numbers can be used to identify if an unopened N3DS will be on an exploitable firmware or not.
Does this go for XL as well because I don't want to buy a non exploitable xl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: j