N3DS Xl 9.5 sysNand, should I downgrade?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by soulskeeper, Jan 5, 2016.

  1. soulskeeper
    OP

    soulskeeper GBAtemp Regular

    Member
    193
    18
    Aug 16, 2007
    Iceland
    Hi guys, I have a 9.5 sysnand N3ds and the main thread for downgrading is 150 pages long(insane!)

    how can I know if it's safe do downgrade or not? and what is the best method?

    should I even downgrade or just wait for the "gateway 10.3 emuNand support"?



    P.S-I also own a fully hacked O3ds,so I'm not blue balls or anything, but still I'd rather use the new3ds
     
  2. Tony_93

    Tony_93 GBAtemp Addict

    Member
    2,227
    1,021
    Jun 13, 2015
    United States
    California
    How can I know if it's safe do downgrade or not and what is the best method?
    We don't know, there has been bricks reported for no good reason, there is no best/safe method other than guide you already read.

    Should I even downgrade or just wait for the "gateway 10.3 emuNand support"?
    Dude, that's something you have to decide for yourself, some people rather downgrade now and use for CFW and some others rather wait, you'll have to make your own decision here.