Hacking N3DS XL 11.0 hardmod downgrade failing all the time. Options?

mvmiranda

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello all,

Most of you know me and know I'm a long time user around here.
I'm used to hardmod, downgrades and the works...
I've been using @Plailect downgrade since it was first available in 10.4/10.5 and now I have a veeeery weird scenario.

I have a 11.0 N3DS XL that I downgraded FIRM to 10.4 using the latest available hardmod FIRM downgrade but no matter how many times I try to downgrade using **ANY** homebrew I ALWAYS get stuck in the "HAX INIT".

I've tried sysUpdater (0.41 and 0.42) SafeSysUpdater (0.9 and 1.0) and PlaiSysUpdater (0.4 only).

What I've tried so far:
1) recreating and reflashing the FIRM downgraded NAND.BIN 3 times
2) changing the micro SD (including to a brand new Sandisk 32Gb class 10 ultra 48mb/s I had sealed lying around)
3) formatting the console after reflashing the FIRM downgraded NAND.BIN (I know, it doesn't make much sense doing it, but hey, I'm desperate)

Did any of you ever see that?
@hundshamer
@gamesquest1

suparnemo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried another entrypoint? I used OOT3DHAX on my 11.0J N3DS and was able to downgrade on the first try. If you can try another entrypoint if possible it might help.

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I just made one today, worked flawlessly using Cubic Ninja after the 11.0 -> 10.4 firm downgrade.

What entrypoint are you using?

suparnemo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how can i use oot3dhax i dont have powersaves but i have oot3ds and a homebrew entrypoint

Can you try to run the OOT3DHAX installer from the HBL? I believe it is included in the starter kit.

Edit: Olmectron has a good suggestion as well. NinjaHAX works well too!

cc2918

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
seems like thread got hijacked but
regards to ninja cubic method.. you need to delete save file on the cartridge
in GAME MAIN MENU(not system main menu)
delete it by holding L+R+X+Y.
once its deleted, scan code

ive had exact same issue.. you either purchased used 1 or you've been playing it on ninja cubic. saved data on cartridge must be deleted.

must be on below v11 nand.

Last edited by cc2918,

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Hello all,

Most of you know me and know I'm a long time user around here.
I'm used to hardmod, downgrades and the works...
I've been using @Plailect downgrade since it was first available in 10.4/10.5 and now I have a veeeery weird scenario.

I have a 11.0 N3DS XL that I downgraded FIRM to 10.4 using the latest available hardmod FIRM downgrade but no matter how many times I try to downgrade using **ANY** homebrew I ALWAYS get stuck in the "HAX INIT".

I've tried sysUpdater (0.41 and 0.42) SafeSysUpdater (0.9 and 1.0) and PlaiSysUpdater (0.4 only).

What I've tried so far:
1) recreating and reflashing the FIRM downgraded NAND.BIN 3 times
2) changing the micro SD (including to a brand new Sandisk 32Gb class 10 ultra 48mb/s I had sealed lying around)
3) formatting the console after reflashing the FIRM downgraded NAND.BIN (I know, it doesn't make much sense doing it, but hey, I'm desperate)

Did any of you ever see that?
@hundshamer
@gamesquest1
try using the gateway time machine software, i had a console that didnt play well with the normal sysupdater tools and GW time machine worked....also try switching SD cards as another time i had one that didnt work with either of the tools and it ended up being the SD card was funky

cc2918

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
then i have no idea. i thought i'd come and help;; since others helped me bunch.
you need to hold it for a while, it will bring up the confirmation

Reactions: mvmiranda

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: