Hacking N3DS with HAX 2.5 and RXTools EmuNAND has been getting slower and slower I feel.

linkenski

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Even to the point that there's now major slowdown in some of my games, not to mention, there's a 1/3 chance that it crashes when I boot homemenuhax or a CFW.

I swear it used to be a lot quicker but last I checked its MicroSD was not fragmented and a scan showed no errors. It was formatted with SDFormatter so everything should be good. It's also a class 10 Sandisk Ultra something which was exactly the one recommended at Nintendo's homepage so I can't be totally off-base here.

Is this common, and is there a fix? I'd love to know why it's happened? I can't help but think it's because of all the hard-shutoffs I've done due to crashes or when running games with HANS.

Also, could it be that messing with overclock plugin in NTR has messed up the default clock-speed settings or something?

Reactions: peteruk

Ripper00420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try copying your whole SD card to your computer, then format and restore to card. It really increased the speed of my emulators and I have over 30 games installed to a 32gb. N3DS 9.0

Don't forget to back up your emunand, and reinject it after the format.

Last edited by Ripper00420,

wsquan171

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Have you updated rxtools recently? I just updated to the build released today and found it buggy. Maybe try clean install an older one and see if it works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==