Hacking N3DS SMUNand --> 2DS EMUNand?

StarOfDoom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys!
Finally got my 2ds capture card, and I want to use my N3ds's save data and games on the 2DS, but just trying to throw the SD card in the 2ds and launching using browser exploit brings me to the gateway screen then a black screen. If I hit left it brings me to the gateway menu, but any time I try to launch emunand it just crashes to a black screen and stays there. It is EmuNand 9.2, and the 2ds's sysnand is 6.0.0. Any way I can just transfer all the games and saves easily to the 2DS? (I have a 64gb SD with my N3DS EmuNand + Games, and an extra 8GB for the 2ds, but I want to use the 64gb on my 2ds, and not re-download and reinstall every single CIA)

DSpider

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
First of all, "SMUNand"? :lol: wut?

Second, install and use SaveDataFiler. AFAIK, emuNAND is non-transferable, just like sysNAND isn't transferable. They're both encrypted using the 3DS' hardware. So you will have to reinstall every single CIA.

StarOfDoom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all, "SMUNand"? :lol: wut?

Second, install and use SaveDataFiler. AFAIK, emuNAND is non-transferable, just like sysNAND isn't transferable. They're both encrypted using the 3DS' hardware. So you will have to reinstall every single CIA.
It was a mistype, and okay, will do, that really sucks haha. I have bigger issues right now, the 3ds capture card software is just saying "No Valid Data" :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: