TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well heres the story:

I sent my o3ds to nintendo UK customer support and, on its way there, they lost my package in transit. So, I made a claim to get my money back and now i cant get an N3DS, so basically a free upgrade!

I wanted to know if i could get a brand new 3ds on downgrade able firmware without the fear of it coming with 11.0.

Thanks in advance.

Froster

Your Music Producer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Well heres the story:

I sent my o3ds to nintendo UK customer support and, on its way there, they lost my package in transit. So, I made a claim to get my money back and now i cant get an N3DS, so basically a free upgrade!

I wanted to know if i could get a brand new 3ds on downgrade able firmware without the fear of it coming with 11.0.

Thanks in advance.
It's very atypical that you'll get a 11.0 N3DS. So there shouldn't be any prob

DavidRO99

Average Ryzen user.
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Well heres the story:

Thanks in advance.
You could, search on /r/3dshacks for a page that shows all the n3ds models, regions and versions that they come with and find the one you want and like and need of course

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hello everyone