Hacking n3ds on 9.9.0-26U

Demifiend

The bored one
Trophies
XP
Country
The games are all here.
http://www.3dsdb.com/

Sadly for yah, the last game released (In your region, FF Explorers) is on 9.9FW, there is yet to be seen a game with fw on 10.3, so you might as well wait until Nintendo releases a game on 10.3. for your region.

Mrrraou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Good luck downgrading on 9.9.0-26. If you used tubehax DNS, update nag could have been avoided and you could have used browserhax_fright.

Boogieboo6

@realDonaldTrump
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good luck downgrading on 9.9.0-26. If you used tubehax DNS, update nag could have been avoided and you could have used browserhax_fright.
Why not use a different SD card so there's no update nag? The new sd could be loaded with the starter kit and there would be no update nag? This would allow browser use and therefore, browserhax which could be the initial entry point so he can get menuhax? Then just copy this new sd onto the old sd he was using before? I have no clue if it'd work, but it's worth a shot.

Mrrraou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Why not use a different SD card so there's no update nag? The new sd could be loaded with the starter kit and there would be no update nag? This would allow browser use and therefore, browserhax which could be the initial entry point so he can get menuhax? Then just copy this new sd onto the old sd he was using before? I have no clue if it'd work, but it's worth a shot.
Update nag is stored on NAND in a permanent way.

Boogieboo6

@realDonaldTrump
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's Ninjhax (Cubic Ninja) and OoTHax (Ocarina of Time) you could try. OoTHax needs another way in to hack the cart though. You could also use a save dongle and hack the cart through the computer. You could also find a friend that's into homebrew and use their 3ds to hack your cart. I think OoTHax may be your only option though because Cubic Ninja is rare and expensive. Ocarina of Time was expensive when I got it, $50 for a used 3ds game, but it's a good game in general and if you have no friend with a hacked 3ds or want to go through with the save dongle route, get it for the sheer quality of the game.

robavila721

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an N3ds on 9.8 with no update nag. Can i just downgrade as is or can i update with sysupdater to 10.3 then downgrade? I have downgraded 4 3ds new and old but all were on 10.3 so i have no clue. Thanks in advance.

ChaosRipple

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you turn on the 3DS and immediately go to the browserhax link, you can get into the Homebrew Launcher and downgrade.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: