Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by hsdubb19, Feb 26, 2015.
I am waiting for gateway to release support for the N3DS.
Stay there if you want to gatewait
Both can use gateway but I dunno if there's any reason to get 9.2 tbh
No need to get on 9.2, 9.0 should be fine.
Check out my FAQ.
Just stay on the lowest firmware possible.
okay, it just came on 9.0
I also have 60 days to return it so it will be sitting in the box and if gateway does not release support for it by then, then I will just return it. I am fine with waiting.