Hacking N3DS (Jap) v. 8.1.0-0J & Gateway ?

• Thread starter pasc
  • Start date
  • Views 1,162
  • Replies 5
P

pasc

OP
So.... I was one of the foolish ppl that got himself a jap 3DS...

I *thought* that the N3DS was supported as long as it was under FW 9.2... (right or wrong ?)

I tried to get to the "open browser and enter go.gateway-3ds.com sit" part...

However...:

result.png

Ideas ?

Kracken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most people on here don't think that the new GW exploit will use the browser at all and why GW has said they will support 8.1.

The browser on the N3DS is different than the one on the 3DS so there may be no exploit there to begin with.

P

pasc

OP
Well... the problem I see right now is:

It appears that the N3DS I have *asks me* to update the System when I try to access the webbrowser

What about that video that the Gateway-team posted that showed the N3DS running a Gateway card ?

I'm confused...

illicit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you have to wait right now. the current exploits wont work on the new system. they havent released anything from that video yet. currently only sky3ds works on nn3ds

Veign06

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well... the problem I see right now is:

It appears that the N3DS I have *asks me* to update the System when I try to access the webbrowser

What about that video that the Gateway-team posted that showed the N3DS running a Gateway card ?

I'm confused...
It was a video they made before the 3.0 Ultra update...it was the only video they released leading up to that release, then they pulled the rug out from under all the N3DS users/purchasers and have still not released any type of update for N3DS support. Theres a pretty lengthy thread for people awaiting N3DS support, feel free to join the club :).

P

pasc

OP
Hmm... ok, but hope is there....

You know what ?
I wish they had an option to reconfigure that second analogue stick to ABXY and use it in NDS games....
That would make playing FPS's from the NDS kinda fun :).
[not sure if that would be viable hardware wise...]

Well... Till Gateway releases it's update... I'll do what I always do: play some GBA:

zero.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu