Hacking N3DS: How to upgrade Gateway to 3.7.1 + Emunand to 10.x??

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3DNUS probably stilll does but everyone seems to be hyped about sysupdater.
What? Different animals. 3dsnus is used to download the firmware files and packs them into .cia files. You put those files into sd:/updates, then sysupdater uses them to update your system. This is only needed when NOT upgrading to the latest version, or when downgrading. But also, many older files were removed from the Nintendo servers, so it's better now to grab the files from the ISO place.

To the OP, drop the latest Launcher.dat into the SD card, then launch GW emunand. Go into system settings and update. Just be sure you are in emunand (as soon as you enter system settings, look at the FW version. It should say GW3D instead of Ver. ). Never update via an update nag; only through system settings.

I am interested in that too. I have a question though. I cannot connect my n3ds on wifi to update emunand atm. How can I download the latest emunand and apply it as cia? I remember the last time I updated to 9.5 was with 3dnus. Can I do the same now? And what ID should I type in title id in 3dNUS?
Title ID: 10.6.0-31
Version: USA ( or KOR, or JAP, or EUR, etc)

Make sure the appropriate box is checked (o3ds or n3ds).

Last edited by urherenow,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all